Dallas @ Titans. Does this really even count? Yes yes it does.

Drew

That was all Dak. Just a terrible decision. Double coverage and threw it behind.
We are a stupid team. Game turned on the dropped pass by the TE when we looked to have all the momentum. Been downhill ever since. Offense has zero rhythm. 

Fumbled catch/INT by the TE. Bad snap by the Center. Receivers dropping like 3 catches. Daks one relay bad throw. OL hasn’t looked good. Run game going nowhere outside of like 1 big run.

It’ll all be put on Dak and when they’re score 30 at the end of the game it’ll look good. But everything is tough for the offense. Between mistakes and bad execution to stupid play calls like runs to nowhere on 3rd and 1 or 2nd and 10.

“Why are they passing so much instead of run”

Run in 2nd and 10 after another 1st down run to nowhere.

I can’t believe they are going to lose Parsons because they have to keep Elliott and the worst contract ever written

Huh? Is this sarcasm? They have Micah for 3 more years. They could cut Zeke this year for reasonable cap hits.

59 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

It’s good Polllard is out dinged up a bit long term. Maybe it makes him a little more affordable if he can’t handle the big load.

A post so bad….

59 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

It’s good Polllard is out dinged up a bit long term. Maybe it makes him a little more affordable if he can’t handle the big load.

….it had to be said twice. 

44 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

I swear Zeke is the slowest player on the entire team

You’re an idiot. 

39 minutes ago, Drew said:

Why am I watching. I’m Just getting angry.

Playing 15 yards off when they need 10? Seriously?

To post with yourself like that one dude over at Shaggy. 

Defense still garbage. Way too many 3rd and 4th downs give up. They get the stop on 3rd and they’re not going for it.

I meant pollard

Fair. I will say even pollard hasn’t been running. Well. I think the OL has regressed.

They really haven’t run well in a month.

Fuck me. Dallas converts more 3rd downs than anyone.

Then turns around and gives up more than anyone.

This game should be over. And 3 turnovers by the offense is a big reason why.

But still this defense could have ended it several times.

Still stand by what I’ve always said. The defense will cost them in the playoffs more than the offense.

All a team has to do is go to the quick pass or roll the pocket with misdirection thrown in and it completely nullifies the DL.

Are we going to have a secondary left for the playoffs? This is getting ridiculous. 

It’s all good. We’ll just force the offense to score on every possession and when they don’t we can put it all on dak(especially since he’s being way aggressive knowing he has to score thus more mistakes happen).

Narratives going into the offseason will be amazing.

Dak going for the kill. As he should.

Could it lead to a mistake? Yes. But he knows he can end this here and wants too. No more injuries.

Ah they dropped everyone and and Dak was looking for the kills shot to Lamb.

Bad sack there.

Now that’s a dumb penalty.

I also hate that the defender is just standing there. Didn’t go to him he came to to the defender.

Kind of like the the under thrown ball always being a DPI since the receiver has to come back for the ball through the defender.

How is that amazing? Last year they were #1 in offense. Middle pack on D. This year top 5 or 10 in O and better on D.

First time since 94-95.

Everyone on here(except me I think) thought they were done after week one, hell most of y’all thought they weren’t going to win 10 games BEFORE the season even started.

It’s amazing they won 12 games, again, despite the belief that bother the HC AND the QB are Mid at best.