WC day 3

Hagbard Celine

So.with a population that wouldnt even be ranked in the top 50 in the US, Iceland led by Wolf the Dentist Stanson and Gunner Stahl can play Argentina to a draw on neutral ground.

but USMNT got their asses worked in their own back yard
Well poor play by argentina and a PK save helped

I hate the all out defense game...so boring to watch but good for iceland

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Argentina is so, so Messi dependent. He's one of the greatest of all time, but Argentina's lack of width to spread out a compact defense was awful. di Maria and Meza were both quite poor imo.

Messi isn't going to be able to carry this team unless they spread teams out a lot more. There are three people on Messi everytime, but Argentina seems determined to pass to him instead of using the space that he creates from that focus. 

Argentina is so, so Messi dependent. He's one of the greatest of all time, but Argentina's lack of width to spread out a compact defense was awful. di Maria and Meza were both quite poor imo.
Messi isn't going to be able to carry this team unless they spread teams out a lot more. There are three people on Messi everytime, but Argentina seems determined to pass to him instead of using the space that he creates from that focus. 
Yup...i picked argentina has my runner up because i thought they didnt need to depend him for everything with aguero and others but not looking good...was a tough game though with iceland just sitting on the tie

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

i decided to sleep in, dvr the first 2 and catch up tonight.  turn on fs1 for peru.  the stupidest thing going in us soccer media is the mexican clowns speaking english that don't sound anything like regular mexicans when they speak english emphatically.

telemundo it is.

fox: full aggy