Texas Rangers 2023 - They're Still Shitty?

ztejas

1 hour ago, gofuckyourself said:

Seems like either that 1-0 Cardinals game or that extra innings Angels game broke the offense. The clutch hitting has dried up.

It was the Wainwright start where he gave up 6 hits to the first 10 batters then figured out we had a read on him.

13 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

Best start in franchise history and of course it's the fucks that never posted in this thread before early May of this year that are freaking the fuck out.

Winning teams have more active and vocal fans?

Jim Carrey man walks on the moon.jpg

As for my personal fuckitude, I registered for this version of the site this year. I'll provide my bona fides as a true Rangers fan another time.

21 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Turned down a free ticket because I’m lazy. 

Go team. 

I rather enjoy the view from my comfy chair at home, and not having to drive to D/FW and fight traffic. I probably should make a trip one of these days, though.

3 minutes ago, Fudbelty said:

Only good thing about 3-7 over last 10 is Hou has matched us. Need to turn it fully around before the series at the end of June start of July with them. 3-1 series win could go a long way for either team.

Anaheim has gained ground, they are 4.5 back same as Houston now.