Texas Rangers 2023 - They're Still Shitty?

ztejas

12 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Fuck, y'all.  As a long-suffering Angel's fan, I've got an erection lasting longer than 4 hours.  If we leave her with a split or better, it's been a good series.

Long-suffering Angels fan? LOL do you know what thread you're in?

Just in case, this fanbase owns one of, if not the most, painful World Series losses ever, twice coming within one strike -- IN CONSECUTIVE INNINGS -- of winning the franchise's first championship. I think I lapsed into a coma and stared at the TV in disbelief for about an hour after that one.

And if the end of that didn't destroy our souls enough, then there's the Toronto ALDS a few years later just when we might get our hopes up - win both in Toronto, lose both at home but then up 3-2 in the 7th of Game 5 before the team decides to fart in its own mouth and blow chunks all over itself then add a cherry on top with the fucking Bautista home run and bat flip.

And all that after sucking donkey balls for decades so there's more I'm not even mentioning.

But let's talk Angels fan "suffering" - a pathetically run team that can't win a fucking playoff game or even have relevant fall games with the two most transcendent players of the last 20 years and possibly two top 10 all-time players when it's said and done.

That organization deserves 500 consecutive years of misery just for that alone. Few other teams actually have other fans rooting for them, just so they can watch Trout and Ohtani play in games that mean a shit - other than the WBC. Congrats on that.

But fuck the Angels, now and forever.

And yes the username checks out, so a special fuck you to you too.

Have a nice day.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

It’s actually most likely to open a 40 spot for a reliever to replace Bradford as soon as they’re sure Gray can make his next start. 

Maybe.  Or Bradford stays up to be the spot starter/long reliever that was Dunning's spot at the beginning of the year.    We'll see.