Texas Rangers 2023 - They're Still Shitty?

ztejas

4 minutes ago, beer said:

So sad, Elvis has zero old teammates left to say hi to. 

I'm not sure any one player better represents our recent era of mediocrity than Elvis Andrus. 

I mean you mention his name and my immediate reaction is "eh".

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I'm not sure any one player better represents our recent era of mediocrity than Elvis Andrus. 

I mean you mention his name and my immediate reaction is "eh".

Maybe it's because I was peak Rangers fan when he was a 19 year old wunderkind and he flashed mega leather at short during those glory years of 09-12, I think of him as a perpetual smiling guy and Beltre's little brother. Thinking Elvis is in his mid 30's is weird.

Edited by HonkeyVape

I don't know that I would call that an error. Looked like a funky hop and angle that would have taken a great play to make, and I'm not sure Jung even touched it. If it were an error seems more likely on Seager, but it was a difficult pickup going past Jung. 

Edited by DougO

3 minutes ago, DougO said:

I don't know that I would call that an error. Looked like a funky hop and angle that would have taken a great play to make, and I'm not sure Jung even touched it. If it were an error seems more likely on Seager, but it was a difficult pickup going past Jung. 

Jung should have either fielded it or let Seager play it, because I think Corey beats the runner.

I agree it's maybe not an error. But JJ didn't play it well and it led to Seager not getting a clean play on it.