Big Brother 25- wednesday, august 2nd

shadow_operative

I didn’t even watch the POV but had it on as background but if 4 20 somethings can’t beat a 45 yr old guy, then all 4 should be sent packing. Absolutely pathetic. So yea, 1 hot girl left. Good thing she’s floater material so should stick around. She might have 1 diary room segment through 5 episodes so far lol

1 hour ago, LonghornJones said:

The only way he doesn't go home is if something like the Scary-verse pipes up and removes him to the nether region and won't allow the previous HOH to be in the house for a week or something along those lines. The producers want him to stay SOOOO bad.

I'm tapping out if that happens.

2 hours ago, LonghornJones said:

The only way he doesn't go home is if something like the Scary-verse pipes up and removes him to the nether region and won't allow the previous HOH to be in the house for a week or something along those lines. The producers want him to stay SOOOO bad.

At some point they're going to have to account for losing a person unexpectedly by either doing a non-elimination week or a battle back of some form. The first two evictees are for sure done since Julie told them about Cirie and Jared.

My fucking head hurts reading that.
This season is so fucking stupid.

At some point they're going to have to account for losing a person unexpectedly by either doing a non-elimination week or a battle back of some form. The first two evictees are for sure done since Julie told them about Cirie and Jared.

They could skip a double elimination week if they had to

Man.

Part of me thinks it was a move probably done too soon, because ain’t nobody in that alliance winning anything that is endurance.

His weeks were numbered regardless since he won so much so early.

But I’m glad he’s gone. Could only handle to hear how great he is for so long. One of the biggest non 20-something YO douchebags this show has ever seen

• Like 1

Man.

Part of me thinks it was a move probably done too soon, because ain’t nobody in that alliance winning anything that is endurance.

His weeks were numbered regardless since he won so much so early.

But I’m glad he’s gone. Could only handle to hear how great he is for so long. One of the biggest non 20-something YO douchebags this show has ever seen

I 100% agree. They should have focused on getting out someone from the other side and let the other side focus on getting Hisam out. Hisam would have been a great shield for them while also winning some more competitions along the way. It’s not like The Professors are incredibly athletic.

They fucked Il long term.

I would really like to knock out Izzy, if not only for the fact that she knows abt Cirie and Jared.

And poor Izzy...she's always inches away from crying but she doesn't want to be the contestant who cries all the time. She is constantly fighting back her tears, and I find it quite amusing when her face begins to contort as her emotions begin to take control.

• Like 1

Cirie has this wrapped up. Matt running to her immediately after getting info from Cameron was all I needed to see.  This season is donezo.

3 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Can’t wait to hear how blue and jag are both competition beasts

Right? Cameron was trying to throw it and still beat Blue.