2023 Texas Volleyball - Back to Back!

Js1

20 hours ago, Mittens said:

Throwing your college career in the shitter for $70 while paying for $350 is certainly a choice.

"I been caught stealing, once, when I was five
I enjoy stealing, it's just as simple as that
Ah, well, it's just a simple fact
When I want something, man
I don't wanna pay for it

Now I walk right through the door
And I walk right through the door
Hey, all right
If I get by
It's a-mine
Mine, all mine
Hey!
Yeah, my girl, she's one too
She gon' get her a skirt
Stick it under her shirt
She grabbed a razor for me
And she did it, just like that
When she wants something, man
She don't wanna pay for it
She walk right through the door
Walk right through the door
Hey, all right
If I get by
It's a-mine
Mine, all mine
Let's go"
  • Hook 'Em 1

19 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Seems like she has problems on top of all the other charges that happened earlier in the year. 

Yeah she’s an idiot and clearly didn’t learn much from her “punishment” by Cook

Typical Nebraska behavior

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

CDC:  "Hey y'all, we've got to talk about our VOLLEYBALL GLOBETROTTERS! We won a bunch of matches and put on our typical incredible display of skills and thrills on the courts, but our two-time defending National Champion Longhorn Volleyball squad's globetrotting experience across Europe was so much more than that. In our theme of WHAT STARTS HERE CHANGES THE WORLD, Coach Elliott and our Horns spent two weeks overseas training, competing and developing as a team while experiencing European culture, learning and seeing so many new things, and building bonds off the court, as well. The five-city tour started in Istanbul, Turkey; before heading to Budapest, Hungary; Maribor, Slovenia; and Milan and Busto Arsizio, Italy. It featured seven great matches and provided a lifetime of amazing memories for our student-athletes. What a rousing success it was, introducing folks in Europe to the premier college program in America, and our hosts were truly awesome. We were welcomed with open arms at every stop. Thank You, ladies, for representing Our University on the worldwide stage! "

• Hook 'Em 3

More pieces of the schedule:

Sept 1 - Wisconsin (Fiserv Arena)
Sept 2 - Minnesota (Fiserv Arena)
Sept 5 - Indiana
Sept 18 - Baylor
Sept 27 - @ aggy
Sept 29 - @ LSU
October 2 - South Carolina
October 6 - @ Florida
October 13 - @ Kentucky
October 23 - aggy
October 18 - Arky
November 15 - @ Auburn

Indiana's schedule also shows them playing Miami in Austin, so I would guess we are as well

Tomorrow is the first day players can commit.

It looks like we're looking good with Genevieve Harris (setter) and Henley Anderson (outside hitter), who just attended the Elite Camp. I don't know if they'll be early commits or not, but maybe. Harris is out of North Carolina. Anderson is from Dripping Springs. Both of them are top 5 overall players in the country types. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 6/14/2024 at 1:32 PM, SL Xpress said:

Tomorrow is the first day players can commit.

It looks like we're looking good with Genevieve Harris (setter) and Henley Anderson (outside hitter), who just attended the Elite Camp. I don't know if they'll be early commits or not, but maybe. Harris is out of North Carolina. Anderson is from Dripping Springs. Both of them are top 5 overall players in the country types. 

Harris did indeed commit

I can't find the other post, but saw something about her being the #1 setter recruit.

Haven't seen anything from Anderson yet.

• Hook 'Em 1