I like Cereal.

LongestHorn

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 11:21 AM, NWBuck said:

I love me some Cracklin' Oat Bran- so much that I've cut it out of my diet. Wasn't unusual for me to eat a whole box on a Saturday morning between breakfast and lunch.

it's like Brillo pads for your colon... and was great fuel for some worktime crop dusting later in the day.

When I was a kid, we ran out of my usual cereal and I remember I grabbed a box of Cracklin Oat Bran out of the pantry and crushed a bowl.  Later that morning in school I had the most emergency shit I have ever had in my life, even still to this day. I was 95% sure I was going to shit my pants, went running to the bathroom. Assplosion doesn't even begin to describe the horror show.

They must grind up ex lax and cook it into that shit.

• Like 1

On 7/3/2018 at 10:13 AM, thrillhammer said:

Agreed.  Fresh blubes do the trick.  I've tried blackberries but don't like them as well.   Aint nobody got time to slice fruit in the morning so peaches and strawbs are not an option for me.

The “words and phrases that bug the living shit out of you” thread is that way...

http://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/topic/2438-words-and-phrases-that-bug-the-living-shit-out-of-you/&page=5&tab=comments#comment-293019

• Like 1