If Republicans Said the Quiet Parts Out Loud

atomheartbevo

That’s pretty good. Not what I was expecting. I was thinking, Hell, in the age of Trump they’re already saying the quiet part out loud. Maybe the best example of that was when Trump said (out loud) if everyone voted then the Republicans would never win another election. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck

Wouldn't matter--they'd still vote for them.  It's the R, not what they say or do that their voters worship.  We watched Cruz get caught lying, in the act of boarding a plane to Mexico during a large power outage and supporters didn't care.  They didn't care when they got their own version of Sandy Hook in Uvalde.  The possible Democrat corruption outweighs actual corruption and lies taking lives.  It's a cult, except they insist on others attending the Jim Jones going away party along with them.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

5 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

Wouldn't matter--they'd still vote for them.  It's the R, not what they say or do that their voters worship.  We watched Cruz get caught lying, in the act of boarding a plane to Mexico during a large power outage and supporters didn't care.  They didn't care when they got their own version of Sandy Hook in Uvalde.  The possible Democrat corruption outweighs actual corruption and lies taking lives.  It's a cult, except they insist on others attending the Jim Jones going away party along with them.

Yep. That's the truth of that video - whatever Republican is giving a speech could just shit all over the audience, and they'll buy it as long as he bashes Democrats.

And @Brisketexan what'd you think of the speech?

The "quiet part" is that the party leaders work for the wealthy and create social wedge issues to keep the poors voting for them. That's the part they won't say out loud. Although, Trump sort of put it out there saying he "loves the poorly educated" and they loved him for it, but if they ever heard directly what the party thought of them, well why kid myself, they'd probably volunteer to suck Elons dick themselves. On some level, I actually think Trump isn't on the inside of that one, he's just their useful idiot.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

The "quiet part" is that the party leaders work for the wealthy and create social wedge issues to keep the poors voting for them. That's the part they won't say out loud. Although, Trump sort of put it out there saying he "loves the poorly educated" and they loved him for it, but if they ever heard directly what the party thought of them, well why kid myself, they'd probably volunteer to suck Elons dick themselves. On some level, I actually think Trump isn't on the inside of that one, he's just their useful idiot.

Yep.  The Rs have, let's admit it, somewhat brilliantly conned millions of people.  

The way I see it, Rs work for the wealthy and corporate interests to keep money and power, while shitting on the rest of their base, but convincing them it's someone else doing the shitting.

Dems are in it for money and power too, but they go about securing it by actually trying to help people and govern effectively.  I know I'll get backlash from the resident lurking mouthbreathers here, but that's exactly what I expect from people who have been conned.

• Hook 'Em 3