Texas Women’s Basketball 2023-2024: Handing out ass whoopins and lollipops, and we’re all out of lollipops

Pancho

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biggest story so far - UConn is going to Portland. Not in their backyard 

Albany 2 is STACKED. Iowa, LSU, UCLA, KSU. Region of death 

Edited by Js1
  • Like 2

Just now, someguy said:

Ohio St is the #2 in USC's region.

Iowa State hasn’t been called yet and was predicated as an 8/9 which means we couldn’t be the 1 in Portland 4. Unless they get moved up or down 

6 minutes ago, Js1 said:

USC is the 3rd one seed. It’s really going to come down to Stanford or Texas for the last one 

Just looked at Stanfords schedule, why are they even in consideration!?!? 

GIMMIE Texas for the final 1 seed.  Overall better resume! 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, perfectchaos007 said:

So Texas is in USCe half of the bracket either way

Knew we would be. It was almost assuredly going to be SC/Iowa in Albany and USC/Stanford/Texas in Portland. Just a matter of if we are 1 or 2 in Portland 4

Just now, perfectchaos007 said:

WOW. Good on the committee for doing the right thing. I seriously thought they would give Tara a #1 seed because of reasons. 

I never looked at Stanford’s schedule til today, I don’t see why they were even in consideration for a 1

3 minutes ago, D3zii said:

I never looked at Stanford’s schedule til today, I don’t see why they were even in consideration for a 1

PAC 12 regular season winner, high NET and a very high SOS and non-conf SOS and #1 NET conference. 

7 minutes ago, TommysTinyTowels said:

Tara bitchin about our defense in 5,4,3,2....

I think Iowa State will give them a bunch of problems if they win their first round game. 

Stanford's bigs aren't giving up height but a ton of weight to Crooks. She's going to be a major problem for them. Also, the teams that give Iowa State issues are a team like us that get really physical with them. That isn't Stanford....they're more of a finesse/offensive team. 

Edited by Rickylovesweed
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, D3zii said:

Just looked at Stanfords schedule, why are they even in consideration!?!? 

GIMMIE Texas for the final 1 seed.  Overall better resume! 

I was wondering this too. This shouldn’t have even really been much of a debate. It’s only a conversation because Tara is a WBB media hero.

Just now, Rickylovesweed said:

I think Iowa State will give them a bunch of problems if they win their round of 32 games. 

Stanford's bigs aren't giving up height but a ton of weight to Crooks. She's going to be a major problem for them. Also, the teams that give Iowa State issues are a team like us that get really physical with them. That isn't Stanford....they're more of a finesse/offensive team. 

Yep. Look what ISU did to OU in the conference tournament semifinals. Stanford will have their hands full 

• Hook 'Em 1