Navarro Convicted for Contempt

Gatorubet

This is a good thing. The more the maggats see people going to jail for doing what Trump wants, the less likely they will be to follow him on some things.  

Not all maggats obviously, but some. Remember, while they are mostly bullies, most bullies are also cowards.

• Hook 'Em 3

10 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

This is a good thing. The more the maggats see people going to jail for doing what Trump wants, the less likely they will be to follow him on some things.  

Not all maggats obviously, but some. Remember, while they are mostly bullies, most bullies are also cowards.

Now if only some of them would start offing themselves...

• Hook 'Em 1

Didn't Navarro just decide to ignore the Congressional subpoena and not show up? I realize others have done that and not been indicted but not a smart move to break the law just because "everyone else did it."  If he had shown up and claimed executive privilege, then at least he would have an argument.

I'm out of my depth here, but I would think that it would be Trump who would have to convince a judge to keep Navarro silent due to executive privilege. 

Navarro basically tried to invoke executive privilege as a defense when he spoke to the media instead of a court. Crazy how so many will go to prison for Trump. 

33 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

At least he still has his dignity.

cfee0143-56f7-4577-b133-62e1eb446612.png

This fucking timeline.  The biggest bunch of fucking pathetic dipshit rejects, and they are worshipped as near-gods by the MAGA masses.  For fuck's sake, they had emergency press conferences in front of Four Seasons Total Landscaping ("conveniently located next to the dildo shop in a warehouse park!"), they're giving their defiant going-away speeches "near a Papa Johns," they store classified documents in a fucking social club bathroom.....what the ACTUAL FUCK?  It's like a fucking Mad Libs of a regime, just making up the most absurd shit possible.