Week 3 2023: Wyoming @ Texas

Wulaw Horn

I guess my dream of the first team ever doing good enough to get the second string QB some meaningful snaps simply is never meant to be.  I totally understand a bit of a letdown after a big win like Alabama. But damn, what does it take for these guys to get a killer instinct?  I mean fuck, Wyoming beat Tech last week, and they can't execute worth a fuck on offense for 3 quarters?  I loved getting Byron Murphy a TD.  By why the fuck are we NEEDING to use a trick play to score?  

We better get our shit together, because OU has spoiler revenge on their minds. Just overall disappointed in the performance, after players only meetings and "great practices."  Nice to see we could finally get our shit together for the 4th quarter.  But that's 7 shit quarters and 5 great quarters, if anyone is counting.  And championship teams don't usually have that sort of ratio.  Hopefully this game scared the shit out of them and they take it to heart.  Or OU, Tech or somebody else is gonna make us pay for a general lack on intensity.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 9/15/2023 at 3:48 PM, lilMAC25 said:

Yeah, we never really opened the giant can of whoop ass that we all felt we should have been able to open on them that season.

We ran a very vanilla offense and kept Vince in the pocket. We were playing for bigger goals than beating aggy. It was frustrating to watch, but it was by design. Just a business trip.