Aquaman 2: Underwater Boogaloo

mdmost

• mdmost changed the title to Aquaman 2: Underwater Boogaloo
8 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Shouldn’t they just try an old school upbeat Superman reboot at this point?  I mean, people watch Ted Lasso.  I think we’re ready to move past the hardcore, gritty, dark, this is all totally serious and important … Aquaman franchise.  

Gunn is writing and directing one of those once the writers and actors strikes are over. 

4 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

Shouldn’t they just try an old school upbeat Superman reboot at this point?  I mean, people watch Ted Lasso.  I think we’re ready to move past the hardcore, gritty, dark, this is all totally serious and important … Aquaman franchise.  

If the dozen thinkpieces are right on how the female dollar is the new indicator and it's strong and ruled the summer (Barbie, Taylor Swift Tour, Beyonce, etc.), then maybe there is a newly-single-Jason-Momoa-romance-novel-lust angle here that is just going to print money?

36 minutes ago, animaltobacco11 said:

Wow, making a joke at Aquaman's expense using a very topical societal trend of women flexing their economic agency this summer, and reading Elle magazines write up about it, really triggered some of you big macho men. 

Go back to trolling CR so you can get crowd sourced against instead of trying to build rep by making stupid posts here.

• Hook 'Em 2

16 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

Go back to trolling CR so you can get crowd sourced against instead of trying to build rep by making stupid posts here.

Sorry for offending you. Though I didn't realize you were either a fan of this movie franchise and/or a middle aged woman with a Danielle Steele library, it shouldn't matter. I stand for equality and empathy for all kinds of people on this website, even DC movie fans. I'll be more careful with my words and my jokes next time. I acknowledge the harm my words have caused and by no means ever meant harm. I'm sorry if that has taken place.

• Fuck You 1