Tupac

Paul Wesley

This was solved years ago on Youtube channels like VLADTV and Valuetainment. It's pretty weak sauce 30 years later to act like justice is being served by arresting the only surviving guy in the car who never claimed to take a shot.

2Pac wanted to act like he was a real G that night getting involved in a necklace beef beatdown between rival California gangs, he got treated like a real G.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, D_Goose said:

I wonder what this means for P Diddy/Diddy/Puff Daddy/Sean Combs. My guess is not much, but without reading too deep into any of the dozens of stories about this it sure seems like there’s a lot of smoke around him being involved in the murder.

Something something might have happened in an Atlanta night club. Puff might have put up a half million dollars to solve the Suge problem. His money just got kept.

However, the guy that stole his money might have provided the weapons that night in Las Vegas.

But I could be misremembering and making a lot of this stuff up.

But something happened in a mall food court involving Sbarro's and a chain with Orlando Anderson, Keefe D's nephew, coming out on top. The crews ran into Orlando again in Las Vegas during the Tyson Fight. 2 Pac was down to clown.

QED

• 2 weeks later...