2023 TX/OU MS Paint & Gif Thread Of Dominance

Vertigo

4 minutes ago, TxEx84 said:

Ole Miss.  Damn.  And Cal. 😄  But don't get Penn State being Philly fan. State College is very rural, long way from Philly. 

Aggy seems like the most off kilter one.  Would have been nice had they put a burning couch behind the Buckeye.

I laughed at Cal & UVA

OU is a dead ringer

9 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Pretty funny CSB this morning:

Quan was on the morning show with Bobby and Gerry at the Texas Exes golf tourney. He introduced himself as "Lindy Holmes' Daddy" to the crowd, then went on to tell a story about how he has tried to speak with Holmes at a few events over the years and Holmes refuses to talk with him. So he went and asked his agent why the guy won't talk to him, and the agent said it is because every year he gets that clip sent to him not only from the Texas side, but from the OU side as well. He hates it. 

That's fucking gold. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, YGIFS said:

28 years ago, the Oklahoma Sooners football team came to our conference.  And they prospered.  They flourished on offense, in defense, on special teams, winning 14 Big XII titles along the way in this sport.  As of Saturday afternoon, that never happened.  It was a rumor.  Saturday, is history.  We won the first title.  We're winning the last one.  And Oklahoma is but a speed-bump. 

A few days ago I randomly found my 1996 B12 Championship hat.  I'll be wearing it in Dallas tomorrow.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 9/13/2023 at 2:49 PM, 89Horn said:

Yeah, uh hmm.  That was a win against a Texas team that had lost at home the week before to BYU 41-7.  I may be wrong, but I suspect Texas did not have a big head going into that UCLA game.  That was a dumpster fire season from the get go.

On 10/4/2023 at 2:11 PM, TotallyLegit said:

It's just de-oxygenated.

On 10/4/2023 at 4:58 PM, TexasTroll said:

As long as they are not about automatic  transmissions