NFL Week 6

shadow_operative2.0

Just now, shadow_operative2.0 said:

I am biased but I think Gardner is starter material. He works really hard. Colts should be fine I think.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Macklemore said:

Jets should have traded for him the day after Rodgers got hurt 

I don’t think Colts would have given him up? Just because Richardson (up until this last injury) has basically been hurt every game. But yes, I would have made a deal for him. Jets have a good enough team (running game and defense) to have won at least two more games with Minshew. 

6 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Atl getting worked now. 

Ridder just isn’t the guy. It sucks because they have a lot of weapons on offense and probably need to purge him or keep as backup QB and draft a QB and a few more pieces on defense. I love their kicker Koo. 

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

I don’t know what I’d do with Fields if I am Chicago. He’s got flashes of talents. But I just don’t see how he can be a consistent QB. Follows last weeks game up with another dud. Maybe a change of scenery? 

They could trade him to Atlanta assuming Chicago fires Eberflus and the next HC wants his own QB.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, SpiralOut said:

Yeah, the Falcons are going nowhere this season.

Ridder is still mediocre to awful.  O-line is garbage.  And worst of all is Art Smith thinks he's the reincarnation of Bill Walsh or some shit.  Just beyond awful play calls that ruin drives.

Douchebag Baker and the Bucs are going to run away with that division, which is pretty hilarious.