KState at Texas Tech

Bullneck

8 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

If we are only supposed to remember the last 10 years following Texas football seems like a terrible idea, but you do you

If you want to go to bed at night worrying "oh noes I remember Apple Turnover, what a fucking nightmare" and let it make you nervous about this year's game then I guess you do you.  

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

You'd understand if you had watched our games. He hasn't done this 100% of the time. He leaned on him heavily last week, for example, but for some reason would not do it in this game, even though Brooks was averaging 6-7 yards a carry all night. All you had to do is take in this game to understand:

You have a true freshman QB playing his literal first college snaps, you're down 10, plenty of time on the clock, offensive line is playing well, and yet you're throwing deep on first and second downs instead of letting him lean on Brooks to take some of the pressure off. We lost @ Wyoming because he got 9 carries the whole game inexplicably. We lost @ WVU at the end of the game because, even though Brooks was dominating, we threw the ball 4 straight times and turned it over on a would be game winning drive in WVU territory. The list goes on. It's really frustrating.

e: Also, he's a nepo baby. Most fans want him gone.

No need to make a hasty decision.  Wait till the end of the year.

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Just like Baylor. 

All Tech's coach talks about is Texas, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if they play their best game all year against us. What's funny is that it still won't be anywhere near enough to beat this team. 

All Tech's coach talks about is Texas, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if they play their best game all year against us. What's funny is that it still won't be anywhere near enough to beat this team. 

Holding defensive line……. Grabbing the offensive lineman’s arms with his jersey/neck. 15 yard penalty, automatic touchdown.