KState at Texas Tech

Bullneck

A lot of Tech fans, including myself, have wanted Kittley fired since the very first game. We have one of the best backs in America and he absolutely refuses to lean on him in most of our games. We've been very successful when we do. What the hell is your defense supposed to do when they're always on the field because you're turning the ball over or going 3 and out a lot due to bad playcalling?

2 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

You realize KState is 2-8 against us in the last 10 years?  Their wins were a 3 point victory in 2016 and a 23-0 shutout in 2014, both over that spaz Chuck.  

I don't care.  That blonde haired fucker is going to keep me up at night.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

image.png.b308bed0052d49dfa66e95a37e1eebeb.png

5th in the country in rushing yards, averaging 6 yards a carry on the season. Our OC refuses to lean on him, especially in any critical situation, and when we have a 3rd string, true freshman QB in the game? Someone explain that shit to me.

How is he 5th in yards if the OC refuses to run him?

9 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

How is he 5th in yards if the OC refuses to run him?

You'd understand if you had watched our games. He hasn't done this 100% of the time. He leaned on him heavily last week, for example, but for some reason would not do it in this game, even though Brooks was averaging 6-7 yards a carry all night. All you had to do is take in this game to understand:

You have a true freshman QB playing his literal first college snaps, you're down 10, plenty of time on the clock, offensive line is playing well, and yet you're throwing deep on first and second downs instead of letting him lean on Brooks to take some of the pressure off. We lost @ Wyoming because he got 9 carries the whole game inexplicably. We lost @ WVU at the end of the game because, even though Brooks was dominating, we threw the ball 4 straight times and turned it over on a would be game winning drive in WVU territory. The list goes on. It's really frustrating.

e: Also, he's a nepo baby. Most fans want him gone.

Edited by Brian Fantana
  • Like 1

You realize KState is 2-8 against us in the last 10 years?  Their wins were a 3 point victory in 2016 and a 23-0 shutout in 2014, both over that spaz Chuck.  

If we are only supposed to remember the last 10 years following Texas football seems like a terrible idea, but you do you
  • Like 1