Frustrated

Long time lurker, trying to add value without getting the signal-to-noise ratio out of whack.

This UX is a bag of dicks. Every_single_time I type a post, it disappears (I use Brave, and I tell this site to not_keep_me_logged_in).

Sometimes, if I click the correct series of buttons, my response is recovered.

Lookit, I wanna contribute and add value, but damn this user interface is adversely affecting my ability to accomplish the aforementioned.

Happy to throw coding cycles at it to help and don’t want to seem like a whiny bitch, but damn is it ever frustrating to type a post and have it disappear.

Sorry if I’m just dumb —> point me to the FAQs

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

Long time lurker, trying to add value without getting the signal-to-noise ratio out of whack.
This UX is a bag of dicks. Every_single_time I type a post, it disappears (I use Brave, and I tell this site to not_keep_me_logged_in).
Lookit, I wanna contribute and add value, but damn this user interface is adversely affecting my ability to accomplish the aforementioned.
Happy to throw coding cycles at it to help and don’t want to seem like a whiny bitch, but damn is it ever frustrating to type a post and have it disappear.

This is a weird as fuck post.

You claim to not be able to post on a message board (a platform that isn’t proprietary, but used on thousands, tens of thousands, of sites on the trons) but happy to “throw coding cycles to help”, refer to the “UX as a bag of dicks”, and doing things like this_that_make_you_look_like_youre_a__tech_wizard.

Signal to noise ratio. Lolz.

If you can’t figure out how to post, you prob won’t add any value.

Brave lol.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, pudelpointer said:

you just posted that you can't figure out how to post

10 derp

20 go to 10

21 hours ago, pudelpointer said:

Your dog breed sucks, and you seem like a stupid sock.