Game Week 10: Texas at TCU

Wulaw Horn

200.gif
JFC, the Ewers circle are the ones leaking the fact that he is headed to the NFL. How can you not comprehend that?
Quoted for posterity

Are they also the ones now indicating he may come back or is it 9.95'ers throwing shit on the wall to see what sticks?

3 hours ago, ousux said:

Quoted for posterity

Are they also the ones now indicating he may come back or is it 9.95'ers throwing shit on the wall to see what sticks?

Quote away, it doesn't change the facts of what I posted and your denial of those facts. There are still people saying he isn't coming back BTW, I myself am 50/50. I think if it is up to daddy Ewers, he is gone based on past actions pushed by him. Maybe QE is his own man and makes his own decisions now. I'm gruntled that he may come back, he will be a heisman favorite if he does especially if we grab some good receivers in the portal.

Quote away, it doesn't change the facts of what I posted and your denial of those facts. There are still people saying he isn't coming back BTW, I myself am 50/50. I think if it is up to daddy Ewers, he is gone based on past actions pushed by him. Maybe QE is his own man and makes his own decisions now. I'm gruntled that he may come back, he will be a heisman favorite if he does especially if we grab some good receivers in the portal.
If you're 50/50 then you're more optimistic he comes back than I am, (between leaving and not I'd be 80/20) which begs the question: why did you feel the need to tamp down my assertion that recent events made it much more likely Quinn comes back?

Like most people before the season I thought '23 was it for him and Arch takes over next year, but some uneven performances plus missing games and dropping out of the Heisman convo combined with the number of high profile QB's (and some that became higher profile than Quinn) coming out this year Quinn and his camp may decide it's a better business decision to come back.

6 minutes ago, ousux said:

why did you feel the need to tamp down my assertion that recent events made it much more likely Quinn comes back?

Because you were the only one saying it based on who knows what. There certainly wasn't anyone else saying it. If some NFL team tells him they are gonna draft him high, I still don't think he returns. They are chasing high draft pick money. If he stays another year, he moves near the top of the board if not the top.

Because you were the only one saying it based on who knows what. There certainly wasn't anyone else saying it. If some NFL team tells him they are gonna draft him high, I still don't think he returns. They are chasing high draft pick money. If he stays another year, he moves near the top of the board if not the top.
Now there's a so-called expert (who isn't me and I don't know them personally) basically saying the same thing I was a few days ago, and all based on the same observations I made. Like I've always said, I think the chance of him coming back is small, but still a chance.

7 minutes ago, ousux said:
10 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

Now there's a so-called expert (who isn't me and I don't know them personally) basically saying the same thing I was a few days ago, and all based on the same observations I made. Like I've always said, I think the chance of him coming back is small, but still a chance.

Theirs is based predominantly on conversations not observations. That is the real difference. If you are trying to be some kind of insider......okay.

Futurama Buy GIF

Theirs is based predominantly on conversations not observations. That is the real difference. If you are trying to be some kind of insider......okay.
200.gif
Lol no. Everything I said was based on observations applied to logic. Freely available to anyone, no "insider knowledge" needed.

• 5 weeks later...