2023 Bowl Games Thread

ButtFumble

damn that was a nice play call and pass

tied up 31 all Louisiana and Jacksonville State

this Miami (Oh) Appalachian State game is looking better too finally the monsoon stopped

that was nice how they bragged on the kick off return guy and he made good yardage....and that was a great recovery by the QB on that pass, but would have been better to the ground

2 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

11th total turnover so far in this game

That’s insane. The Cheezit bowl a few years back with TCU in it was pretty impressive for turnovers. And GP putting in a QB with actual drop foot and calling a QB run play leading the announcers to say, “He doesn’t have use of one of his feet. Why call that?”

The V used to be “larger” on the back of Fresno’s helmets. I remember my son asking why they have a “V” on the back of their helmet, while munching on a bowl of nuts/trail mix. So it was a geographic study/lesson on where the nuts come from, so you could call them the Blue Diamond Bulldogs.

Hook’em!!!

Nice to be in the season in which there is a meaningless bowl game almost every day. However, the next one that looks at all interesting isn’t until Thursday (Syracuse vs UCF). Interesting only because I’m curious to hear if the announcers crap on aggy during the game.