2023 Bowl Games Thread

ButtFumble

wake your asses up you fucking drunks there is a bowl game that started at 10am

The Myrtle Beach Bowl by I like Myrtles played in Myrtle Beach on the green field of the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers

Georgia Southern coached by mouth breather Clay Helton vs Ohio (Oh) coached by a guy that was with Frank Solich forever

3-0 Ohio (Oh) in the 2nd

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

wake your asses up you fucking drunks there is a bowl game that started at 10am
The Myrtle Beach Bowl by I like Myrtles played in Myrtle Beach on the green field of the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers
Georgia Southern coached by mouth breather Clay Helton vs Ohio (Oh) coached by a guy that was with Frank Solich forever
3-0 Ohio (Oh) in the 2nd

Ready and in “game watching shape,” as I’ve been popping a top once I hear the Game Day music at 8:00. Not having to officiate your Surly youngsters on Saturday morning has freed me up to enjoy all of college football. Not so sure the wife agrees?

Hook’em!!!
  • Hook 'Em 1

Georgia Southern QB is on target!.....right to the defender again he is dropping dimes on these interceptions

Ohio (Oh) returns it to the 6 and then on the first play a pitch to the RB takes it right in for a TD.....this shit is out of hand 27-0 Ohio (Oh)

Ohio (Oh) QB got rocked on the pitch as well no targeting though PAT is good

3 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

Ohio (Oh) QB got rocked on the pitch as well no targeting though PAT is good

I actually agree with the no call... QB was a clear runner in that situation, and the standard move is to take down the pitch man to make sure he actually tosses it.

there was some helmet to helmet contact but, that aim of the tackle was his chest, not his helmet, plus the QB wasnt a defenseless runner.

• Hook 'Em 1