The 2024 Tampa Bay Rays Thread

Fawesome

15 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

kaiser shohei snaking me back to back with chourio and senga the pick before i took them. thanks brah.

I had several picks snaked out right before I got them. Happens every year. I think we are all just too good at this. Next year lets do 20 teams and invite some people who think they know baseball but really don't, like ctj. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

So glad I drafted Daniel Hudson for his win.... doesn't count though because they decided he was on my bench that day. 

edit: Fawesome I know you have the ability to fix that. Please do so. 

Edited by NorthLoop
  • Haha 2

So glad I drafted Daniel Hudson for his win.... doesn't count though because they decided he was on my bench that day. 

No hablo ingles señor
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

This is what I found

image.thumb.png.9969eded3043080e027dee42cff63bde.png

Bold of you to assume my laziness would be subdued enough to create that dumb rule. 

Anyway, back to the main storyline of the draft. 

Which one of you fuckos took Hunter Greene right before me?

as far as the draft goes, i only had one instance where i was caught between two players, and i damn near timed out trying to decide between yelich and oneil cruz. went with cruz, and honestly my guess is that both play well and that the better pick ends up being whichever one stays the healthiest. both guys homered on opening day, so good start either way.

The only pick I ran out of time on was Machado in the third. I queued him as a backup but wanted to find a different position that was worth it because I already had Devers. Oh well, maybe it'll still work out... as long as the idiot doesn't do more damage to his leg failing to break a bat over it.

• Like 1

The only pick I ran out of time on was Machado in the third. I queued him as a backup but wanted to find a different position that was worth it because I already had Devers. Oh well, maybe it'll still work out... as long as the idiot doesn't do more damage to his leg failing to break a bat over it.
Knucklehead homered as I was typing this lol

shouts out to to hg for actually reminding me that today is the day! y’all send my mom $1 for her bday/all her hard work rigging the draft for me every year! lol

IMG_2138.jpeg.9d397f0c508388f6185fabc54b881062.jpeg

she’s in vegas right now, so who knows, your dollar could turn into $1,000. do you know how many packs of black n milds she can buy me with that?!? make it happen shaggy assholes fantasy league. 🫡🫡🫡

• Like 1

3 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

shouts out to to hg for actually reminding me that today is the day! y’all send my mom $1 for her bday/all her hard work rigging the draft for me every year! lol

IMG_2138.jpeg.9d397f0c508388f6185fabc54b881062.jpeg

she’s in vegas right now, so who knows, your dollar could turn into $1,000. do you know how many packs of black n milds she can buy me with that?!? make it happen shaggy assholes fantasy league. 🫡🫡🫡

done!

• Hook 'Em 1