What is a Christian nationalist?

Boss Hogg

3 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Humblebrag. My proctologist told me he was impressed by my clean butthole. I've been doing this rinse method for years. Apparently a lot of people are wandering around with filthy butts according to my doctor.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, F250 said:

My proctologist told me he was impressed by my clean butthole.

Doesn’t get any better than this. Except for maybe your urologist complimenting the size of your balls  during your vasectomy. 

• Haha 1

Lot going on here. Hot, yet stupid Hunt daughter, stanning for Harrison Butker by saying her mom was able to be a stay at home mom (family of billionaires, of course) and it helped shape her life. All this on a pickle ball court at Jeffress’ First Baptist Church.

https://www.threads.net/@tmz_tv/post/C7E11uty2mf/?xmt=AQGzjfCKNrcDkd5nbR6KNAsmXesWJ7n0GzM94DbE0yRE6Q

• Hook 'Em 1

Couple of years ago I saw that Clark Hunt delivered the commencement speech at SMU. Was puzzled at first, because I couldn't understand what advice a guy born into a billionaire family and who inherited all of his success could give to 22 year old college grads, but then I remembered it was SMU.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Read how both Mahomes and Goodell make statements that that didn't condemn Butker and they supported his right to make them. Of course, I don't think anyone is saying Butker doesn't have a right to have his beliefs and say them. It's a bit a of a strawman and maybe a bit of a coincidence that they're all saying the same thing on the same day.

Mahomes oddly phrased his answer to the press that he didn't necessary agree with what Butker said, and he thought Butker was a good guy trying to improve the world. Mahomes didn't want to get into how he disagreed with Butker, which I get, but it leaves it open that he apparently agrees with some things that Butker said. Mahomes is wading into potential trouble since he earns a lot from endorsements. He may get forced to state what he does and doesn't believe if he wants that sweet endorsement money to continue.

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Read how both Mahomes and Goodell make statements that that didn't condemn Butker and they supported his right to make them. Of course, I don't think anyone is saying Butker doesn't have a right to have his beliefs and say them. It's a bit a of a strawman and maybe a bit of a coincidence that they're all saying the same thing on the same day.

Mahomes oddly phrased his answer to the press that he didn't necessary agree with what Butker said, and he thought Butker was a good guy trying to improve the world. Mahomes didn't want to get into how he disagreed with Butker, which I get, but it leaves it open that he apparently agrees with some things that Butker said. Mahomes is wading into potential trouble since he earns a lot from endorsements. He may get forced to state what he does and doesn't believe if he wants that sweet endorsement money to continue.

Yesterday was OTA media day for the Chiefs. Worthy didn't participate in Wednesday's OTA by the way, pulled hammy. A lot of topics were brought up during the interviews this wasn't done to address Butker but address the media in general regarding the Chiefs.

It's pretty clear they were just threading the needle to avoid controversy. They will continue to be vague if questioned further. There are a lot of extracurricular activities going on with the Chiefs that will likely overshadow Butker's speech.

I do think it's interesting that in all the hubbub, none of the media coverage focused on Butker's antisemitism (when he complained that you can't even say the Jews killed Jesus these days). You know, given the intense focus on campus antisemitism we've been seeing lately.

• Rage+1 1

57 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I do think it's interesting that in all the hubbub, none of the media coverage focused on Butker's antisemitism (when he complained that you can't even say the Jews killed Jesus these days). You know, given the intense focus on campus antisemitism we've been seeing lately.

This is the quote 

"Our Catholic faith has always been countercultural. Our Lord, along with countless followers, were all put to death for their adherence to her teachings. The world around us says that we should keep our beliefs to ourselves whenever they go against the tyranny of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We fear speaking truth, because now, unfortunately, truth is in the minority. Congress just passed a bill where stating something as basic as the biblical teaching of who killed Jesus could land you in jail."

Meh.

Have you read the speech? Pretty standard traditional Catholic stuff. My grandpa would've loved it. He mostly complains about how the Catholic Church itself has lost its way. He loves the Latin mass.

He mentions the hypocrisy of Biden being a pro choice Catholic and speaks against the Covid lockdowns, otherwise steers clear of explicit political topics.

12 minutes ago, lucious leftfoot said:

This is the quote 

"Our Catholic faith has always been countercultural. Our Lord, along with countless followers, were all put to death for their adherence to her teachings. The world around us says that we should keep our beliefs to ourselves whenever they go against the tyranny of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We fear speaking truth, because now, unfortunately, truth is in the minority. Congress just passed a bill where stating something as basic as the biblical teaching of who killed Jesus could land you in jail."

Meh.

Have you read the speech? Pretty standard traditional Catholic stuff. My grandpa would've loved it. He mostly complains about how the Catholic Church itself has lost its way. He loves the Latin mass.

He mentions the hypocrisy of Biden being a pro choice Catholic and speaks against the Covid lockdowns, otherwise steers clear of explicit political topics.

Where the fuck do you think I pulled his complaint that you can't say the Jews killed Jesus anymore? 

16 minutes ago, lucious leftfoot said:

This is the quote 

Meh.

the-principal-amazed-at-billy-madison-s-

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, lucious leftfoot said:

The world around us says that we should keep our beliefs to ourselves whenever they go against the tyranny of diversity, equity, and inclusion.

This deserves the world's biggest eye roll. When will the straight, white Christian guys EVER catch a break??

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, F250 said:

Yesterday was OTA media day for the Chiefs. Worthy didn't participate in Wednesday's OTA by the way, pulled hammy. A lot of topics were brought up during the interviews this wasn't done to address Butker but address the media in general regarding the Chiefs.

It's pretty clear they were just threading the needle to avoid controversy. They will continue to be vague if questioned further. There are a lot of extracurricular activities going on with the Chiefs that will likely overshadow Butker's speech.

The everyday Chiefs reporters or ESPN reporters won’t go after Butker, Mahomes or the Chiefs. They’re all apart of the NFL money making machine. 

1 hour ago, lucious leftfoot said:

This is the quote 

Meh.

Adherents of the Traditional Latin Mass tend to be antisemitic raging assholes.

• Hook 'Em 1