Survivor 46

speed817

10 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Pulling for Hunter.  Reminds me of Colby in challenges.

Funny you mention that.  I just started rewatching Season 2.  I still have no idea how Tina won.  That was probably the most disappointing final tribal for me of all time.  

4 hours ago, idigTexas said:

Funny you mention that.  I just started rewatching Season 2.  I still have no idea how Tina won.  That was probably the most disappointing final tribal for me of all time.  

0Long time ago but seem to recall that Colby really disliked Keith? so much, that he just wanted to ensure Keith couldn’t win and Colby liked Tina.  Thought that was pretty cool, maybe not smart, but cool thing to do.

The biggest blunder ever in reality TV. Colby was a fucking beast and would have won in a sweep against Kevin. Tina’s social game was awesome and she did fine in challenges.

4 hours ago, Texzilla588 said:

Strangest tribal I can remember. Was it a real blindside or just them discounting fucking Q.

liz orchestrated that blindside.  since tevin orchestrated the soda blindside and got voted out right after, makes you wonder if liz is going next week.

i think its safe to say that q is in an alliance of one.  maybe hunter is with him, but only because hunter is worthless strategically.   the challenges are fun to him, but strategy talk baffles and confuses him.  q turning on tiff, if i were tiff, would be a death blow.  no more confiding in him, he's on his own.   i find it peculiar, and not very smart, for him to think bringing along a goat is the old way of survivor.  its the smart way.  the time to pick off the threats is now.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, thrillhammer said:

liz orchestrated that blindside.  since tevin orchestrated the soda blindside and got voted out right after, makes you wonder if liz is going next week.

Liz believed that the Soda blindside was her idea, and was sick of Tevin patting himself on the back for it.  She could have targeted Venus for the same reason, but likely thought that Tevin was the bigger threat, or was more annoying. 

I was hoping that someone would turn on Q before the tribal bullshit.  I don't know what to make of things now.  I think Maria and Charlie have the game to drive things.  Liz has the desire to play, but she needs to be smarter about her targets.  Playing on emotion usually doesn't end well.  I love Hunter, but unless he suddenly decides to participate in the "outwit" part of the game, he has no chance to win.  I still feel like Kenzie is biding her time, but she needs to start having an impact soon.  Tiff missed a real opportunity to do something when she found out Q was targeting her.  Q is a total wild card right now. 

9 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

Hunter played that so poorly.

Either play the fucking idol

-OR- 

STFU and don't tell anyone about it

So dumb.

hunter was never a threat to win this thing.  he was great in challenges but inept strategically.  both he and tiff were certain to play their idols, according to the edits, but neither did.  hunter was desperate for reassurances on whether he was safe or not and trusted what he heard over his instincts.  here's the way i see it:  venus and  ben have zero shot and are just hangers on.  q also has no shot because he's alienated himself.   liz would be next.  she has some smarts but maybe that dont apply to this game.  that leaves tiff, kenzie, maria, and charlie.  kenzie is the most vocal of that group, so first out.  final three is maria, charlie, and tiff.  

1 hour ago, thrillhammer said:

hunter was never a threat to win this thing.  he was great in challenges but inept strategically.  both he and tiff were certain to play their idols, according to the edits, but neither did.  hunter was desperate for reassurances on whether he was safe or not and trusted what he heard over his instincts.  here's the way i see it:  venus and  ben have zero shot and are just hangers on.  q also has no shot because he's alienated himself.   liz would be next.  she has some smarts but maybe that dont apply to this game.  that leaves tiff, kenzie, maria, and charlie.  kenzie is the most vocal of that group, so first out.  final three is maria, charlie, and tiff.  

That's probably a pretty good summary.

It just astounds me how many people leave the show with an idol in their pocket. So dumb.

Hunter was a total meathead at the social
Game. So stupid. Having an idol unknown to the others was a great setup for a reverse blindside and someone else would have been gone. The others played it well so that if he played it Q is out. If not he is out. What a fucking moron. And he acted like they fucked him over. He fucked himself.

On 4/25/2024 at 5:39 AM, thrillhammer said:

I agree with most of this with a few exceptions.  It is likely that only one of Maria and Charlie will be in the final, as one will have to eliminate the other to pad the résumé.  Maybe they both get in if one has to make fire, but they are both too smart to let it get that far.  I think Maria is more likely to blindside Charlie.  In spite of her dietary issues, I think Liz makes it over Tiff.  Neither is deserving, but Q or Venus is likely to be the third as a "bring them because they can't win" person.  Q will probably end up finding an idol to save himself at some point.  Unless something changes, Ben is not a strategic threat, but he will be eliminated because he is likeable.  Kenzie could end up at final tribal, but she will need immunity to do it.   

Edited by idigTexas