The New World Order

JosephStang

9 hours ago, JosephStang said:

I don't want to wait 2 weeks to stop being homeless and broke, and I don't want to wait 2 weeks to stop WWIII. I want to be treated correctly and I want to stop the war and I want both those things RIGHT FUCKING NOW. I've suffered this for 7 years. Your entire life is built on science and I am the King of science. We know this because we know I discovered the theory of everything. Don't tell me to wait. It's gross.

I think you might should look into posting on abovetopsecret.com. That site seems more your speed. Plenty of conspiracy-minded people there.

IMG_2430.jpeg.5bc21508acdc799ea04ea852cff7deb2.jpeg

“Good afternoon. I am a follower of JosephStrang - and if you have just a few hours I’d like to tell you about the most amazing scientific discovery ever…. and how the Jews and the illuminati are keeping the greatest scientist in the history of the world poor and persecuted…..I bet those little legs don’t run so fast….. could you go ahead and let me in?”

• Haha 8

4 hours ago, hookemATL said:

“Mr. president we are going to need the most pungent fart of all time to stop an imminent terror attack. What do we do?!?”

”I know just the man for the job.”

IMG_8618.png

When Steel Shank births his sauerkraut powered fart.

-999x-999.gif

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

I think you might should look into posting on abovetopsecret.com. That site seems more your speed. Plenty of conspiracy-minded people there.

Goddamn you are a bunch of fucking idiots. Imagine a bunch of college students uninterested in the theory of everything. It's mind boggling. Your general stupidity is a threat to the human race. 

9 hours ago, Handcruser said:

The new resident nutcase.

I know that when I make a new discovery to change the world I get on a sports message board to share it. Lolz

Dumb cunt calls it a sports message board in a sub forum discussing Elon Musk and the Gaza war.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, JosephStang said:

Goddamn you are a bunch of fucking idiots. Imagine a bunch of college students uninterested in the theory of everything. It's mind boggling. Your general stupidity is a threat to the human race. 

it appears that the theory of everything did not include your ability to judge demographics.

Most of the people on this thread are older than your copy of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion

• Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

31 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

it appears that the theory of everything did not include your ability to judge demographics.

Most of the people on this thread are older than your copy of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion

Ok. I'm dumb. Also, the Protocols have been updated. Thanks for your support.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, JosephStang said:

25 years ago we were college students and interested in theories of everything. 
Now we queue Bruce Springsteen and Rose Bowl highlights while wondering why our kids’ music sucks and why people won’t vote our way.