The 2024 Detroit Tigers thread

Scraps

AJ Hinch, Javier Baez, Spencer Dorkelson, Riley Greene......AL Central is theirs to win.

But this thread isn't for these lame ass fucks. It is for the Surly Roto Fantasy League.

We need players. Got like 6 returners, need more.

No draft date set yet. Been $50 buy in, so guessing that stays the same.

@henrygandorf @shadow_operative @shadow_operative2.0 @Capn81 @tokamak @txhorns @castolon @VolenteHawk @Brew

There’s like one dude on this board who will be mad about this move, but also this will be the most traffic the tigers will get.

Colt Keith is my fantasy sleeper. Now everyone will be happy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got a buddy who hasn't done fantasy baseball...and never roto i don't think....who said he would do it, but I told him I would check with yall first cause he is not on this site.

I think that would get us to 9 like last season?

sign him up. let’s get this draft date/order knocked out. 

if we can get most of the folks here to give the ok then i can knock out the draft order tomorrow (today for most of y’all) and we can set the draft up for wednesday evening.

On 3/12/2024 at 9:18 PM, Scraps said:

AJ Hinch, Javier Baez, Spencer Dorkelson, Riley Greene......AL Central is theirs to win.

But this thread isn't for these lame ass fucks. It is for the Surly Roto Fantasy League.

We need players. Got like 6 returners, need more.

No draft date set yet. Been $50 buy in, so guessing that stays the same.

@henrygandorf @shadow_operative @shadow_operative2.0 @Capn81 @tokamak @txhorns @castolon @VolenteHawk @Brew

if i quote this post do the people tagged in the post get a notification? need people to check in within the next 12-18 hours optimally.

9 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

sign him up. let’s get this draft date/order knocked out. 

if we can get most of the folks here to give the ok then i can knock out the draft order tomorrow (today for most of y’all) and we can set the draft up for wednesday evening.

if i quote this post do the people tagged in the post get a notification? need people to check in within the next 12-18 hours optimally.

I didn't get a notification from this post.

I'm game, just gotta know when and where. Are we doing NL-only?

I've been swamped this quarter.  I'd still be down to do this but am also fine with dropping the league.  Always blows my mind that there aren't 10 people on the website wanting to do a baseball roto league.  I'm good if we wanted to start a little late.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...