Air Force @ Texas Midweek Series

Horny Bull

Just now, VirginiaLonghorn said:

Stupid rule on bogus “pickoff” throw to 2B .. but, it’s a rule … and apparently the P had not been coached up on it.  Shocking …

Stop. He disengaged before the clock hit :00 and threw to second base. It was a terrible call.

• Hook 'Em 1

My point is more specific to our current team. The end of our lineup is fucking trash often times (looking at you O’Dowd). I’d rather see PP get more chances early in games with an extra runner on than counting on end of game situations. 
I really like the Schuessler suggestion [mention=3023]Hookem2147[/mention] said. That would be a great fit in that spot.

What does your ideal bottom of the order look like?

2 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Stop. He disengaged before the clock hit :00 and threw to second base. It was a terrible call.

No … I won’t.  If Texas P concentrated more on throwing strikes and less on BS “pickoff” throws, they might stay out of extended ABs and innings.

4 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

These umps get hard-ons to call pitch clock violations by 1 millisecond when that was not the intention of the rule. 

I said it before, but I swear if they could, umps would tape a taser to every pitcher and remote zap their ass as soon as the clock hits.  They get pure joy out of it for some reason.

Something without O’Dowd. I think a closing of Gasparino and Dee is the best we can hope for.

Alright.

Guess a dude that hit around .300 last post season with some pop should not see the field. Got it.

I’m not sure Gasparino stays down there but who knows.
  • Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, Had Enough said:

Alright.

Guess a dude that hit around .300 last post season with some pop should not see the field. Got it.

I’m not sure Gasparino stays down there but who knows.

If you think O’Dowd should get any PT then I don’t know what to tell you. He’s atrocious on both sides

37 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

No … I won’t.  If Texas P concentrated more on throwing strikes and less on BS “pickoff” throws, they might stay out of extended ABs and innings.

This is just dumb

• Hook 'Em 1