Baylor @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

1 minute ago, chase25 said:

Kansas State will be tough on the road, believe they just got Neighbors back who had been out with injury but they lack starting pitching. Just keep winning series.

That guy is such a cunt. His clown ass dad too 

6 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

That Friday loss is all the more disappointing ow seeing what we did the rest of the weekend.

But oh well—I guess I can’t be too pissed about a series win.

Pulp Fiction Pumpkin GIF

8 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

That Friday loss is all the more disappointing ow seeing what we did the rest of the weekend.

That’s kind of the key to this year with our above average team. Just keep winning 2 of 3 and see where the chips fall. 

2 hours ago, texastroubadour said:

Bye bye Baylor. Hope to never see you again in any sport. Ever again. As in never. 

We need to get used to the idea that we will routinely see Baylor and TTech in the postseason of various sports just like we have aggy for the last decade.

10 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Can Poly takes 2 of 3 from a ranked UC Santa Barbara team to move to 4-2 in the Big West. That sweep ain’t looking too bad.

Now do washington

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

2 hours ago, troph said:

Pulp Fiction Pumpkin GIF

Feels like 24-7 should have been a sweep

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, chase25 said:

Curious to see how Pierce handles Thursday assuming he doesn’t move the rotation up a day

Would think everyone just bumps up a day. At least that is how it has been handled in previous years when we’ve done Thursday through Saturday. 5 days rest should be plenty for these guys. We will be seeing that a lot more moving forward too because the SEC normally always starts a couple series on Thursday to space games out.

Edited by Hookem2147

1 minute ago, Hookem2147 said:

Would think everyone just bumps up a day. At least that is how it has been handled in previous years when we’ve done Thursday through Saturday. We will be doing that a lot more moving forward too because the SEC normally always starts a couple series on Thursday to space games out.

Yeah I figured so. It’s nice to have the BYU series right after, get both out of the way back to back. Then don’t have to worry about it again until Kansas at the end of the year.