Jet with Post Malone on board may crash

markstanco

23 hours ago, Hugh G. Rection said:

Well, shit, why couldn't they just fly out over the Atlantic and dump some fuel like the commercial aircraft do?

Maybe this jet doesn't fly high enough for the fuel to evaporate before it hits the ground?

22 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Why don't they put run-flats on planes?  Not bouncy enough?

Too heavy? Can't take the sudden impact of landing? I hope the reason is not too expensive.

55 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Maybe this jet doesn't fly high enough for the fuel to evaporate before it hits the ground?

Too heavy? Can't take the sudden impact of landing? I hope the reason is not too expensive.

It’s a fucking Gulfstream, upgrading the tires would be a rounding error.

• Like 1

On 8/21/2018 at 2:46 PM, miguelito said:

Why didn't they just go ahead and fly to London?  If they crash, they crash.  If they land safely, "we're here!"

I know zero details on this incident, but I'm assuming they kept their gear down after suspecting the blown tires.  And if you have any sort of gear/tire malfunction, and your gear are down and locked, the last thing you want to do is retract them.  Since you don't have enough fuel to fly to London with your gear down, you land somewhere close.

• Like 2

But my cousin Walter jerked off in public once. True story. He was on a plane to New Mexico when all of the sudden the hydraulics went. The plane started spinning around, going out of control, so he decides it's all over and whips it out and starts beating it right there. So all the other passengers take a cue from him and they start whipping it out and beating like mad. So all the passengers are beating off, plummeting to their certain doom, when all of the sudden, snap! The hydraulics kick back in. The plane rights itself and it land safely and everyone puts their pieces or, whatever, you know, away and deboard. No one mentions the phenomenon to anyone else.

Well...did he cum or what