do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

If you have a chance to watch Seinfeld's Lego short film this morning, do it.  It's only 90 seconds.

It's not that funny, but Dr. Whatley and Puddy have hilarious cameos.  

21 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Nice. I know almost every episode by heart, but there are so many old movie and comedy references that go right over my head. 

Long ago I had a cassette tape of Abbott and Costello radio performances where they did that routine and included the lines “His mudder was a mudder” and “His fodder was a mudder.” That version was better than either of the clips I could find. And that was a great tape. There was a time when I knew that “Who’s on first?” bit by heart. 

NSIAP---does the Netflix cache of episodes include "Puerto Rican Day" or did that get 'cancelled'?

It wasn't that strong an episode, especially given how great the second half of that season was.  But the wealthy industrialists showdown was awesome, and it's the final appearance in the trilogy of Cedric & Bob. 

I saw another infograph, whatever we're calling them.  It was yet another reminder that Jerry never said, "What's the deal with..." during the show.  Either in the scripted scenes or in the opening standup bits.  But I swear when George is contemplating whether or not to go play Frolf...Jerry pops up in a bubble over his shoulder and says something like, "And what's the deal with...(can't remember the noun he says."  Am I remembering that right?  

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

I saw another infograph, whatever we're calling them.  It was yet another reminder that Jerry never said, "What's the deal with..." during the show.  Either in the scripted scenes or in the opening standup bits.  But I swear when George is contemplating whether or not to go play Frolf...Jerry pops up in a bubble over his shoulder and says something like, "And what's the deal with...(can't remember the noun he says."  Am I remembering that right?  

Yep, "what's the deal with airplane peanuts?"

Edited by Biff Tannen
Accuracy

I'm sure the expression is said quite a few times over the course of the series.  Perhaps even by the great Kenny Bannia...the Voice of a New Generation!

But I've seen two claims lately that Jerry never said it, and sure enough---there it is.