do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

On 5/24/2021 at 3:01 PM, 66BUFF said:

Hey Nip, you need that manuscript or can I take it home?

Just rewatched this episode and I still can't envision what the photo would look like that a nip is exposed enough that Jerry, Newman, etc., notice it immediately, but Elaine, Kramer, and Elaine's assistants who helped her didn't notice at all. At first I thought maybe it was a hard nipple that you can see from outside the shirt, but she mentions at one point that she must have "missed a button," which again begs the question, wouldn't it be obvious from the photo if a button was missed? Moreso with Kramer at the end whose balls (or whatever) could be seen but got through all the editors and made a CK publication? Didn't make sense to me, still hilarious, just something that I remember wondering the first time I saw the episode and still wonder today. Surely someone has tried to recreate the photo somewhere on the interwebs? I googled and only found one discussion thread on reddit with only 5 replies. Maybe I'm just weird for thinking about this topic.

Almost did a spit take today at holiday dinner.  Wife passed me the boat and said, “More heavy gravy, honey?”  Just nailed  the right cadence and tone.  Sadly there was no box of wine to go with it.  But I plan to confront her on the Merv Griffin show later.