do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

What was the name of the place that only served massive servings of meat?      Mutton, Huge steaks, a “light” chicken dish which was a full bird stuffed with ham and cheese?

14 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Elaine got Ned blacklisted from Hop Sing's.

Damn, good catch.  I mean not "catch of the day" flounder good, but pretty good.  Forgot about that episode and it's one of my favorites.  Wife busts out, "Well, a lot of it is vegetables" probably once a month when I ask what's for dinner.  

Right...because, I'm the janitor? 

Apparently the chinese restaurant had no proper name mentioned in the episode or the scripts.  All we really know is it's near a movie theater and probably close to Park Avenue.  Kinda like the place in Florida where you get a tenderloin, a salad, and a baked potation for $4.95 between 4:30-6:00p.  

Pomodoro's is a good date night spot.  Though most relationships rarely make it past the second date.  

Well I got news for all of you (checks watch).... if we don't get a table right now...We're not making this movie.  

If we're lucky, we get hit up Atomic Subs and maybe rent a Gene's pick at Champagne Video if we really hustle.  Somebody pick me up some vodka, cigarettes, and fireworks on the way over.  I haven't been out in awhile.

It's a toss-up.  Hennigan's is obviously lower quality, but nobody can smell it, and it puts into a nice infantile slumber.  Glengoolie Blue is superior quality, but everybody knows you're 'faced and you turn into an asshole (albeit, a funny one).  Maybe we can get them to make a blended malt.  Hennigoolie.  

I think they went out of business.  I mean, two slices and two grape sodas...that won't save 'em.  

now what about the place that serves calzones while warming your pants?