do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

I'm not the Assman, but I certainly am An Assman.  The license plate pics on the last page were too much to pass up for one of my all-time favorite Kramer moments.  

My wife will never let me own a boat, but if I ever did...it'll be named the aS.S.man   

best i can get right now is one of those boat rental memberships and a koozie that has "Assman" on it.  

Further thread derail...the inside show universe of Seinfeld movies is always a fun rabbit hole to go down.  But what Larry did to deconstruct modern medicine is absolutely Emmy-worthy.  Think about the different specialties covered by myriad doctors on the show and how they all somehow become the brunt of a joke.  From periodontists to pediatrists to dentists to dermatologists to proctologists to fake doctors to med school dropouts to the last two doctors under "Z" in the phonebook.  The "health care ecosystem" in the Seinfeld Universe might be biggest single profession ever dealt with on the show (save for maybe sports).  

Edited by Lobo

Every once in awhile, the simulation throws us a bone to let us know it's got a bit of a sense of humor.  

That's gotta be new because I was flying in/out of Denver every month for two years and that obviously would have stood out to me.  And the name of the guy in the bottom of the frame?  

Dennis Castro. 

On 11/8/2021 at 10:12 AM, Lobo said:

Further thread derail...the inside show universe of Seinfeld movies is always a fun rabbit hole to go down.  But what Larry did to deconstruct modern medicine is absolutely Emmy-worthy.  Think about the different specialties covered by myriad doctors on the show and how they all somehow become the brunt of a joke.  From periodontists to pediatrists to dentists to dermatologists to proctologists to fake doctors to med school dropouts to the last two doctors under "Z" in the phonebook.  The "health care ecosystem" in the Seinfeld Universe might be biggest single profession ever dealt with on the show (save for maybe sports).  

6C0E3B97-4987-4A10-B760-2E95048F21F7.gif.c6943e59d63b171c6b7c83efe8b3fc2e.gif

what do I need to talk for? to blab to the neighbors about how george has a new femme-jerry friend? or to tell everybody at the coffee shop how george is all mixed up in a perverse sexual amalgam of some girl and his best friend? see now, I've done all that... now, it's time for silence.

• Hook 'Em 1