Dallas Stars 2018-2019 Season Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

Catching the last half of the game. 
Nice comeback win by the Texas Stars. I watched Dellandria as much as I could. He seems like a smart player and was in the correct position but other than that he didn't stand out to me talent wise but obviously I have a small sample set to work with. I'll see if I can't catch a few more games the rest of the reason to see how he does. 

Heatherington had a great game winner. Nice hustle play and a great finish on a mini break away.

Janmark. Such speed. Such stone hands. 

Bishop is just too tall for a position that requires you to go down on your knees and utilize flexibility like this one does a lot. He's great but his body just isn't made to do that as easily as a 6' to 6'2 guy. 

Bishop is the tallest at 6-7 but some of the best goalies in the league are in the 6-4/6-5 range.

15 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

Those 3 inches make a big difference. For most of the NBA's existence it was the difference between a guard and a forward. 

do you get queasy when you look in the mirror and contemplate your existence?  because you are fucking useless.