Kansas State is going to kill us

El Moco

Need to make the most of our offensive series. We’re only going to get about two per half. 

Some pasty unathletic receivers who average 5 career catches are going to take simple crossing routes 60 plus yards while running away from Boyd and Jones like they are running in water. 

19 hours ago, kopp0e said:

You may have misconstrued intent of the post, which is as stated, " if there was a year not to worry of the Wildcats, it's this year", provided one saw the play against WVU...

Kansas State lost 21-3 to #24 Nebraska at home in 2006 and then went on to beat #4 Texas at home. I am sure I can find other similar examples. There are no IFs when it comes to worrying about Kansas State. One only stops worrying about the Purple Wizard when the final whistle blows and there is a W in the win column. That is why I asked did you just start watching Texas football?

Just to keep going Purple Wizard lost in 2007 to #18 Auburn 23-13 and then soon after came in a whooped #7 Texas ass 41-21. In 2012 Kansas State lost to unranked Baylor 52-24 which we had already beat but came and stomped us #23 Texas 42-24. So how does West Virginia results come into the IF? That is why you worry as a Texas fan. I think we win this year but I will be nervous until we win the game.

27 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

Kansas State lost 21-3 to #24 Nebraska at home in 2006 and then went on to beat #4 Texas at home. I am sure I can find other similar examples. There are no IFs when it comes to worrying about Kansas State. One only stops worrying about the Purple Wizard when the final whistle blows and there is a W in the win column. That is why I asked did you just start watching Texas football?

It would seem having faith in your team is impossible, that is all...

2 hours ago, kopp0e said:

It would seem having faith in your team is impossible, that is all...

Well then your original statement should have talked about having faith in the Longhorns because they just had two very impressive wins. Yet you talked about maybe we should not worry about K-State due to how they just lost to WVU. This is your second attempt on deflecting from your original statement.

Edited by DanTheHorn

DanTheHorn

Well then your original statement should have talked about having faith in the Longhorns because they just had two very impressive wins. Yet you talked about maybe we should not worry about K-State due to how they just lost to WVU. This is your second attempt on deflecting from your original statement.

Not worrying about a foe & having faith can be seen as one in the same... But you're welcome to carry on with your response to a selected portion of typed statements...

Edited by kopp0e

KSU has historically been a well-coached team that punishes its opponents for making mistakes, capitalizes, and rides that to win the game.  Texas has won the past two weeks by doing just that.  

That said, KSU is especially bad this year.  They do not have the horses to win straight up against Texas, and KSU will depend on monumental fuckups by our team to get the win.  If Ehlinger keeps playing smart and we protect the football, as we have done the past two weeks, we will roll right through KSU.  That is how the game should go.

Personally, I believe we will carry our energy from the past couple weeks forward into Manhattan and wax them.  Our players have to be extremely fired up after our recent streak of quality wins.  This is a statement game for our program-- an opportunity to show that we can can beat the ranked opponents and maintain that same high standard of play against the inferior ones.  It's something that good teams do.

Our team will win on Saturday and will use this game to let OU know: we coming for that ass.

On 9/23/2018 at 10:56 AM, Zavala said:

Zero (0) Texas defensive players are suspended for targeting this game!

Fuck yeah!

Yeah, I thought we almost got one called on us on the Terpin pass / interception.

It was a good no call, but I thought we were going to get Big12-refed in the A. Lucky not.

5 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:
5 hours ago, kopp0e said:
I am going to leave this here: KSU might have bigger problems...

Fucking Thanos is sandbagging, we are DOOOOOOMMMEEEDDD!!!

Haha, not doomed, KSU is walking into the game against UT with a "deficiency"...