2018 Ryder Cup: USA v. Europe

Jive Turkey

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

Patrick Reed after hitting a duffer-like shot.....busts out.."Mother Fker" on live TV....

Awesome

On Twitter..... From Francesco Molinari's Brother

Captain America must have no passport! No sights of him in Paris! #rydercup

RyderCup_2018_RyderCup.png

Edited by LTtxfan

12 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

On Twitter..... From Francesco Molinari's Brother

Captain America must have no passport! No sights of him in Paris! #rydercup

RyderCup_2018_RyderCup.png

Reed shooting his mouth off several times about Jordan probably screwed any future pairings up. Not sure they ever liked each other anyway.

All the rankings said USA Team was stronger.... But after watching play for 3 Sessions, it just seems like Europe Team is just as talented and better suited for the matchplay format of Ryder Cup...

Reed's personality probably not best suited for a Team Environment.  Kinda believe Spieth is relieved not having to play with Patrick in this Ryder Cup.

Edited by LTtxfan

2 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

All the rankings said USA Team was stronger.... But after watching play for 3 Sessions it just seems like Europe Team is just as talented and better suited for the matchplay format of Ryder Cup...I

Reed's personality probably not best suited for a Team Environment.  Kinda believe Spieth is relieved not having to play with Patrick in this Ryder Cup.

Patrick needs to find someone to play with who likes him. That golfer may be hard to find.

Webb likes everybody. He puts up with Buba.

Edited by ckhorn

4 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

All the rankings said USA Team was stronger.... But after watching play for 3 Sessions it just seems like Europe Team is just as talented and better suited for the matchplay format of Ryder Cup...I

If we keep getting blown out here. I'm coming back to neg your ass. I told you I didn't like the make up of this team and you negged me.