2018 Ryder Cup: USA v. Europe

Jive Turkey

We are getting drilled so far in this thing, after the good start on Friday. I haven’t watched one minute of any golf channel commentary or read any analysis of why we are sucking so much.

But for those who have, are there any consistent themes either blaming the US pairings and/or team chemistry or is it more course setup and lack of familiarity for the US team vs Euros who play this course or these types of courses more? Or are we just playing like shit? Because when I turn the TV on this morning all I see are bad shots for the USA, and we should feel bad.

2 hours ago, hookem48 said:

Can you imagine the fire and brimstone speeches coming from Jim Furyk, Davis Love III, Steve Stricker, Zach Johnson, David Duval and Matt Kuchar?

All betas

Piss poor performance by team USA. Team never seemed to gel. Weak leadership 

probably the last ryder cup for phil amd Tiger 

We are getting drilled so far in this thing, after the good start on Friday. I haven’t watched one minute of any golf channel commentary or read any analysis of why we are sucking so much.

But for those who have, are there any consistent themes either blaming the US pairings and/or team chemistry or is it more course setup and lack of familiarity for the US team vs Euros who play this course or these types of courses more? Or are we just playing like shit? Because when I turn the TV on this morning all I see are bad shots for the USA, and we should feel bad.

Euros are playing from the fairways. US isn’t.