Fort Worth is exploding

wild_turkey

On 7/10/2019 at 5:31 PM, thestud said:

Holy fuck I can get down on that chicken sammich. And I love bleu cheese. Need to make this stop soon 

Went last night with the dirty leg.  Chichen sammich is righteous.  Also had tater tots and the double patty burger.  Yeah, I'm a fat pig and the dirty leg beat me at Ms. Pac Man.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dr Fear said:
2 hours ago, spystud13 said:
Hoffbrau on 20 & 377 opened today, Benbrook’s first-ever restaurant with a full bar. It’s literally connected to one of those 24-hour emergency medical clinics. 

Benbrook... The City of Tomorrow!!!

maybe this will entice Amazon to relocate there

• Like 2

Six women were booked into the Fort Worth Jail early Thursday and accused of public lewdness at a local strip club, according to jail records.

The women are dancers at Bucks Cabaret in north Fort Worth.

One woman also faces an additional charge of prostitution.

Authorities said Thursday the arrests were the result of a police operation at the strip club, which was the scene of a shooting last week in the club’s parking lot where two men were injured.

Armed with warrants, officers arrested the women and the six were booked into the Fort Worth Jail on Thursday morning.

Officials with the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission also were listed as assisting in the investigation, according to police reports.

Each woman faces charges of public lewdness. In Texas, a person commits this offense if the person knowingly engages in sexual intercourse, deviant sexual intercourse or sexual contact in public, according to the Texas Penal Code.

The crime is a Class A misdemeanor.

Police did not provide any details on the charges against the women.

Officials at Bucks Cabaret, 2345 Meacham Blvd., could not be reached Thursday for comment.

The jail log identified the suspects who face public lewdness charges as Alyssa Flores, 24, of Keller; Dianela Pena-Ruano, 26, of Fort Worth; Luzmary Moreno Garcia, 24, of Fort Worth; Lily Lucio, 20, of Fort Worth; Norbys Barrera Fuentes, 35; and Madison Brown, 22.

Brown also faces a charge of prostitution, according to jail records.

The shooting at the strip club occurred just a week ago. At 2:20 a.m. on July 11, officers responded to Bucks Cabaret in the 2300 block of Meacham Boulevard for a report of a man who was shot, police said.

Responding officers, however, found two victims with gunshot wounds — one shot in the thigh, and the other shot in the abdomen and the thigh.

It appeared a disturbance occurred in the strip club parking lot before the shooting, police said

The suspects fled the scene before police arrived and remain at large.

65018n.jpg

Like how they're all 20-26, then a 35. 

21 hours ago, spystud13 said:

Any of you have kids at Country Day in ‘12-14? This fuck was there, shot that Ole Miss girl 8 times Friday night. 

Read about this death and wished a worse fate for him.

Good ol’ Normandale & LVT. 

A man is dead after police said officers found him outside a west Fort Worth laundromat Monday night with multiple gunshot wounds.

The identity of the victim hasn’t been released.

Officers heard several gunshots around 10 p.m. near the intersection of Las Vegas Trail and Normandale Street, police said, and there were multiple 911 calls reporting shots fired in the area. Officers reportedly found the man with gunshot wounds in a vacant lot in the 3100 block of Las Vegas Trail.

He was taken to a local hospital in critical condition and was later pronounced dead.

The laundromat is located within a block of businesses off of Las Vegas Trail. Management at a neighboring store, which didn’t wish for the business to be named, said they provided police with security videos from Monday night.

On 8/2/2019 at 9:32 AM, NOMAAA said:

gameday at sundance.  anyone want to go?  I kind of want to make a part of mine or phone call from lower heaven sign.

It's the first Saturday of college football, I will probably wake up at 5am that morning unable to sleep and will end up starting my all day bender at Gameday. 

I support a lower heaven sign. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

But then you have to deal with Fear, gotta flip a coin there. 

These days I am there with my in-laws half the time, so I am forced to behave.

It is a pretty good time, they always have the sound on and have a free raffle if you are wearing orange with some decent stuff.

• Like 1