What about Sam for the heisman?

GlenFromTheMailRoom

absolutely great game by Ehlinger but let's tap the brakes on any Heisman talk. Loved all the quotes after the Maryland game though...."Ehlinger is the anti cluch"...."we will never win with Ehlinger" haha bunch of gaping vaginas. but I guess it's understandable considering what this team has put us through the last several years

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, satyanash said:

We don't really run an offense that puts up the stats necessary for a QB to win. Maybe a RB though

Dude has knocked off a bunch of good teams in a row.  Give Sam his credit. 

Texas wrecked Murray’s shit.  Sam flat deserves it more than that midget at this point. 

Edited by GlenFromTheMailRoom
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

Dude has knocked off a bunch of good teams in a row.  Give Sam his credit.

That's no slight on Sam, he simply will not have Heisman-type stats at the end of the year given the offense we run. Tua is putting up video game stats on the way to an undefeated season, he'll win it with ease. I'd be shocked if Sam even gets an invite. No idea why you're so butthurt about it. It's an overrated award. 

2 minutes ago, Helobious said:

That's no slight on Sam, he simply will not have Heisman-type stats at the end of the year given the offense we run. Tua is putting up video game stats on the way to an undefeated season, he'll win it with ease. I'd be shocked if Sam even gets an invite. No idea why you're so butthurt about it. It's an overrated award. 

Honestly, because he belongs in the conversation.  That’s it.  He doesn’t need to win it, but he’s on his way to earning being there.

25 minutes ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

But why?  Dude has been lights out and everyone wants to shit on him.  He’s playing damn good football.  Why not fire up the hype machine?

Because go fuck yourself.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1