10.8.18 Coach Herman press conference (Noon)

bigup2dahorns

5 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

I can fap to that

Everything about that video is awesome. Chills. 

Love Craig Ways call of the game.  Love it when Sam ran into the end zone and Dicker kicked the field goal they got their horns up immediately. 

1 hour ago, thepop said:

I would choose football over ACL if it was up to me, but this weekend was planned months ago with friends.

There were probably a lot of people making alternate plans for Saturday’s about 5 weeks ago. It’s been a crazy ride. 

• Like 1

It's also weekend 2 of ACL. Student turnout could be affected.
It will be, but not as much as the past few years. This year it seems students actually want to go to games, and not just the diehard football fans that would be there if we were winless..

Just now, bigup2dahorns said:

Says play of the game was the 3rd and 20 tunnel screen to LJH

The Beck play was also clutch on 3rd and long, then went for it on 4th and got it again there.

I love the attitude on 3rd and long, get 85 or 95 percent of it. Those guys are trying to prevent a catch beyond the line, fine, catch it before the line to gain and drive their ass get those extra yards.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zavala said:

The Beck play was also clutch on 3rd and long, then went for it on 4th and got it again there.

I love the attitude on 3rd and long, get 85 or 95 percent of it. Those guys are trying to prevent a catch beyond the line, fine, catch it before the line to gain and drive their ass get those extra yards.

This.  The push and seeing all the linemen rush up to join the scrum knowing what’s on the line.  Who wanted it more?

Just now, Sgt Hulk said:

This.  The push and seeing all the linemen rush up to join the scrum knowing what’s on the line.  Who wanted it more?

Fuck yeah. blow U o linemen are busy bullying and trying to punk and do dirty shit to guys on the ground in the backfield after the ball is moving. Fuck that. Block your man, ball gets out, chase the ball and look to crush somebody else.