10.8.18 Coach Herman press conference (Noon)

bigup2dahorns

18 minutes ago, mdmost said:

You look at Baylor over there and it's just all about the tradition of them covering up for rapists in their program because they could win football games. 

You look at Baylor over there and it's just all about their traditions making no sense. What with the green and gold, mascot is a bear and being Baptist and all.

4 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Tom basically just said 'Fuck OU'.   

And they suck.

I think a little subtle jab too for LR's comments on us being irrelevant. 

I'll be interested to see what the crowd looks like for this game. We're ranked high. Playing a team that's traditionally hard to get fans up for in an improved stadium atmosphere. I just hope for a decent 40 to 10ish game with no injuries and plenty of playing time for the young guns. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigHorn'13 said:

I think a little subtle jab too for LR's comments on us being irrelevant. 

I'll be interested to see what the crowd looks like for this game. We're ranked high. Playing a team that's traditionally hard to get fans up for in an improved stadium atmosphere. I just hope for a decent 40 to 10ish game with no injuries and plenty of playing time for the young guns. 

It's also weekend 2 of ACL. Student turnout could be affected.

6 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Did that dude even play after that hit from Boyd? He certainly didn't catch any passes. 

Nope.  Didn't play the rest of the game.  It wasn't ever really focused on during the broadcast (and I haven't seen people on here talking about it).  But that dude is their fourth or so best offensive weapon (behind Murray, CeeDee, and Hollywood.  Maybe also behind Servin, but it's close).  His absence from the game made a big difference in us shutting OU down for two+ quarters, in my opinion.

Although it probably also contributed to OU's success running the football, because they then played most of the game with a fullback.  When 80 (Calcaterra) is in, they usually flex him out.  He does very little blocking.