Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

5 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

You nailed it.  Poll on Ukraine

The American public is remarkably united in opposition to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, with 74 percent saying it's not justified and 76 percent expressing an unfavorable opinion of Russian President Vladimir Putin, according to a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll.
news.yahoo.com news.yahoo.com
Spoiler

I wasn't talking about US republican rubes uniting with Putin to invade Ukraine, you disingenuous fool.  They can be against russia invading Ukraine and still think that putin is a stronger leader than Biden, leading to some serious questions who they would support in the theoretical of putin invading the US.  

If the republicans have had to change their favorite in the russia-Ukraine war because support internationally for Ukraine is much stronger than they originally expected, that doesn't change the fact that prime republican #1, former president 45, recently said:

“So, Putin is now saying, ‘It’s independent,’ a large section of Ukraine, I said, ‘How smart is that?’ And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper,” the former president said in a radio interview. “That’s the strongest peace force. … We could use that on our southern border. That’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen. There were more army tanks than I’ve ever seen. They’re gonna keep peace, all right. No, but think of it. Here’s a guy who’s very savvy … I know him very well. Very, very well.” 

and

Yesterday, I was asked by reporters if I thought President Putin was smart. I said, ‘Of course he’s smart,’ ” Trump told the crowd. “The problem is not that Putin is smart, which of course he is smart, but the real problem is that our leaders are dumb.”

But you come in with how much the repubs are against putin??  Ridiculous.

Edited by TexLonghorn
spoilered because it isn't a tweet/meme
  • Like 2

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/2/2022 at 4:27 PM, Bravo said:

Damn science keeps changing. I don't know how he keeps up? 

20220302_172538.thumb.jpg.e368c9a5a85ad2b56f2ff2c7a07ecd37.jpg

On 3/2/2022 at 6:27 PM, Johnny Sack said:

The political science changed.  

3 hours ago, Bravo said:

I applaud this man for keeping up with the ever changing science. It changed yet again. Or maybe it's M, W, F are mask days? Regardless impressive!

20220304_085615.thumb.jpg.bf52ed5c1b68e0acd53eb20c041df02a.jpg

Seriously. It’s your pic he responded to…that you responded to with the same pic. 

this is the circular logic that you guys are infamous for. 

6 minutes ago, brakeman said:

image.png.4e0e7fc74c3b2b4c8c2562cd47cef3c5.png

Pepsi products to boycott: - Pepsi - Gatorade - Mountain Dew - Aquafina - ALL Frito-Lay chips (Doritos, Tostitos, Cheetos, etc.) - Tropicana - Naked juice - Lipton - Quaker - Sabra hummus

28 minutes ago, maninblack said:

daww @brakeman is a bit of a pussy

First eat a bag of dicks, Johnny Cash is a great American. You are not.

You are a stupid blowhard,  piss up a rope.

You dumb motherfucker.

Why are you even fucking here. Why would anyone here even give you a drop of piss if you were burning to death, you fucking loser.

go away, again.

brakes.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, brakeman said:

First eat a bag of dicks, Johnny Cash is a great American. You are not.

You are a stupid blowhard,  piss up a rope.

You dumb motherfucker.

Why are you even fucking here. Why would anyone here even give you a drop of piss if you were burning to death, you fucking loser.

go away, again.

brakes.

raw

• Hook 'Em 1