Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Difference is, Ukraine gave their citizens guns and they started fighting against the invading russian forces, whereas if the US gave guns to their citizens, poll after poll supports that the current conservative freakshow would probably join in with the russian invading forces.

Besides, Ukraine's military budget is around $6 billion, ours is around $750 billion.  If an invading country gets to the point where we are relying on simple citizens to repel the invasion, then we've already lost that war.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, TexLonghorn said:

Besides, Ukraine's military budget is around $6 billion, ours is around $750 billion.  If an invading country gets to the point where we are relying on simple citizens to repel the invasion, then we've already lost that war.

You don't expect the Trumptards to understand basic, coherent, ridiculously obvious logic, do you?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

I couldn't give a fuck how many weapons responsible gun owners own. But when they pretend that they have their arsenal in the event of an invasion or government uprising will never not make me laugh.

Just admit that you really, really like guns. It's fine.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

I couldn't give a fuck how many weapons responsible gun owners own. But when they pretend that they have their arsenal in the event of an invasion or government uprising will never not make me laugh.

Just admit that you really, really like guns. It's fine.

Pretty much. My brother has 30. But he's a mentally stable dude who admits he just loves guns. I think it's a waste of money, but hey, whatever floats his boat. 

13 hours ago, TexLonghorn said:

Difference is, Ukraine gave their citizens guns and they started fighting against the invading russian forces, whereas if the US gave guns to their citizens, poll after poll supports that the current conservative freakshow would probably join in with the russian invading forces.

You nailed it.  Poll on Ukraine

Putin's approval rating: 9% favorable - 76% unfavorable

• 4% approve - 88% disapprove among Democrats
  • 14% approve - 73% disapprove among Republicans
  • 10% approve - 73% disapprove among independents

news.yahoo.com

Poll: 74% of Americans call Russia's Ukraine invasion unjustified

The American public is remarkably united in opposition to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, with 74 percent saying it's not justified and 76 percent expressing an unfavorable opinion of Russian President Vladimir Putin, according to a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll.
news.yahoo.com news.yahoo.com