Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

why do you want to suppress free speech?

You think public school K-12 teachers have the right to free speech while they are teaching in the classroom?  If you do, you are mistaken.

They can be told what to teach and what not to teach by the state. And if they do not do what they are told, they can be fired and lack any first amendment protections.

30 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

You think public school K-12 teachers have the right to free speech while they are teaching in the classroom?  If you do, you are mistaken.

They can be told what to teach and what not to teach by the state. And if they do not do what they are told, they can be fired and lack any first amendment protections

Most of the bad laws made in this country are made for purely political reasons and not to better society or to solve an actual problem. This is one of those laws. There isn’t a gay agenda in the classroom of kindergarteners. 

3 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

He uses two hands to eat a tiny little sip of yogurt.  He gargles like the guy who gargles his balls who gargles like the Americans who gargle his balls.  

tl:dr...lotta ball gargling.

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Most of the bad laws made in this country are made for purely political reasons and not to better society or to solve an actual problem. This is one of those laws. There isn’t a gay agenda in the classroom of kindergarteners. 

He knows that. He gets off on the infliction of pain. 

God forbid a child of his ever struggles with sexual or gender identity. 

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I read the law and see nothing objectionable.  I suspect if they read Florida’s law and not false editorializing on it that the majority of our country would agree k-3rd isn’t appropriate to be indoctrinated by public school teachers with the alphabet mafia agenda.  Most parents don’t want their elementary school kids being forced into a pride parade by woke teachers like we saw in AISD.  Well I mean most of the parents I know at least.  I’m sure the cloak roam freak show loves it. 

• Hook 'Em 2