Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Mullet Free said:

Imma give it pos rep, despite the poster, because of the hat.  I don't get this fucking hat trend.  When that hat store opened up on Barton Springs Road a few years back, I thought, "even hipster dudes only buy 1 hat every few years...no way they make it."  I did not see the women buying 4 fashion hats per season coming.  They're killing it over there.  And yes, "Blessed."  

• Like 1

Imma give it pos rep, despite the poster, because of the hat.  I don't get this fucking hat trend.  When that hat store opened up on Barton Springs Road a few years back, I thought, "even hipster dudes only buy 1 hat every few years...no way they make it."  I did not see the women buying 4 fashion hats per season coming.  They're killing it over there.  And yes, "Blessed."  

I don’t even know what those big felt flat brim hats are called. My wife and I just call them “Instagram hats,” because they apparently compel the wearer, 90% of whom are named some spelling of “Ashley,” to take 1,000 selfies for her Instagram page wearing that goddamned hat.
  • Haha 1

Yeah, it was a brilliant business model.  Somebody just suggested, "Oh no, you can't buy one.  You have to buy four at a time, otherwise we can't sell to you.  And some gal said okay and here we are.  Penniless and insane.  While Big Felt is awash in cash and marketing prowess.  I missed out so much fucking money by having a sense of ethics and limited visors.  

That would make a great alcoholic energy drink.

4FLORIDA, NOW WITH 4x THE FLORIDA!  

Florida man is obviously drinking some insane concoction of booze and caffeine.  May as well package it and make a few $.

Edited by YGIFS

14 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I don’t even know what those big felt flat brim hats are called. My wife and I just call them “Instagram hats,” because they apparently compel the wearer, 90% of whom are named some spelling of “Ashley,” to take 1,000 selfies for her Instagram page wearing that goddamned hat.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NWBuck said:

Ummm... God didn't even raise His own kid.

I dunno about that.  He showed up at the end when his son got all famous.  Like a dad who suddenly reappears in his son's life when he declares early for the draft.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4