Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, brakeman said:

How dare you besmirch the reputation of the classiest First Lady we've ever had?!?!?!?!?!?  But yeah, an operator I knew...and this was before deepfake videos......shows me this video of her with 2 dudes around 2003 or so.  It's grainy as fuck but it's her.  Obviously somebody filmed it and sent it to him or he obtained it, he was good like that.  It was filmed in Hungary or Slovenia or some other semen-drenched Balkan.  And it was not them, but it was like Danny D and Peter North just raining loads on her and she swallowed it all like a salmon from Capistrano.  I don't judge a woman for what she's into, but since she helped degrade a lot of women on her watch...this cum-drenched cunt is the least worthy First Lady we've ever had.  She has gargled more semen than that mushroom dicked Trump has ever produced.  And 35% of our country thinks that's just dynamite.  She is so tapped out on that marriage, she's thrown in the cum rag towel. 

17 minutes ago, brakeman said:

Oh boy, wait until Ciccarelli finds out his name is derived from Cicco in Southern Italy who migrated to there from Sicily.  Officer Clifford Worley reads a lot about history, fascinated by that shit.  Listen as he explains where your race comes from, Ray.  

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

First of all, very rude.  Those are some serious juggs and a lovely bra.  

Second, Schiff's impeachment hearing wasn't about Russian collusion you fucking moron.  It was soliciting Ukraine to drum up intel on a political adversary.

Third, are you going with "Schiff's impeachment speeches ripped apart American families?"  I mean, yeah we bicker a bit at the holidays over politics but I don't think anybody lost their kids to the foster care system over hearings that nobody watched.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I think of the Orcas, the way too early tropical storm activity, and that mini-sub, and I look at this photo.

The Sea was angry that day my friends.  Like Kissinger sending back soup at a state dinner.  

• Haha 1