Oklahoma State is going to rape us.

El Moco

9 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

Barry still has a year of eligibility remaining doesn't he?

Don't be ridiculous.  Barry is too old and has no eligibility since going pro.  He'll make his homecoming rounds pregame then fade away.  But I hear we have a new transfer who will be able to suit up for the first time this week.  His name is Barrack Sanders and I hear he's an incredible running back.

8 hours ago, GotThatFire said:

Go Pokes is realllly putting in work in this thread.

It won’t matter. Ok State is going in dry. Season over. Ball game.

I'm going for the rare triple reverse jinx.  Unfortunately, I'm not smart enough to figure out where I stand in the process, so it's either start over or just give up and hope I landed on the correct jinx.  I'm going for the latter.  

43 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Don't be ridiculous.  Barry is too old and has no eligibility since going pro.  He'll make his homecoming rounds pregame then fade away.  But I hear we have a new transfer who will be able to suit up for the first time this week.  His name is Barrack Sanders and I hear he's an incredible running back.

barrack hussein sanders?

52 minutes ago, 'stache said:

tumblr_n58hhuxFjk1qhkbk8o1_400.gif

• Like 1

On 10/23/2018 at 2:11 PM, Go Pokes said:

I’d feel the same way if the roles were reversed, but I’ve watched us play. If we come out like our hair is on fire, the line protects our horrible QB just a little, our horrible QB actually is able to throw an accurate pass, and our D plays with 50% of the heart and effort Purdue did last Saturday night...if all that happens. I would be so fucking pissed off if I was you because we have done none of that since conference play started. We haven’t even come close to doing any of that stuff. At least Purdue was on an uptick and you could see it was possible.

Top 10 teams go on the road and beat conference bottom feeders all the time. The only reasons any of us can come up with for why we will win is a bunch hocus pocus bullshit about night game, bye week, drunk crowd, etc. nothing we’ve put on tape should worry you. Come in and punch them in the mouth and they’ll quit before halftime. And here’s the best part- if that doesn’t happen, make a few half time adjustments (because we won’t) and punch them in the mouth after halftime and they’ll quit by the 10 minute mark of the 4th quarter. If UT loses this game, it’s on them. I honestly wouldn’t want to play KU again.

I just realized this post is way out of place in this thread. Consider it a palette cleanser. A reality check if you will. You may now return to your regularly scheduled reverse jinxing.

You asshole, you reversed jinxed our reverse jinx.  What's your problem!?

15 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

I figured you guys would be celebrating, but I guess you are all smart enough to not do that around here.

Meh. I think most (if not all) of the OSU fans who post here aren't the message board attention whore/troll types.

I'm happy we won, but there's no sense in acting like a dickhead about it on a Texas message board, especially one that is really the only board that post on any more... and really I mostly post about non-sports stuff anyway, lol.