2018-2019 San Antonio Spurs: Fuck Kawhi Leonard

Michael Knight

So we've got 4 games at home before the team travels to Houston. Knicks, Portland, GSW and then Miami. Would be really nice to come out of that at 2-2 or 3-1, although I won't hold my breath for 3 wins. Looking at the playoff bracket if things stay the way they are now we would be on the side without GSW and Houston which would be the best case scenario if it stayed that way.

Right now its 6 seed Spurs, 7 Jazz, and 8 Clippers. All 3 teams have the weakest strength of schedule out of all Western Conference playoff teams, I think Sacramento's done for-they have one of the strongest SOS in the West and they have games at Spurs, Jazz, and Clippers before the season ends. So would it be better to play the Thunder or Nuggets in the 1st round?

5 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

If we're at home, and Derrick White is playing, we apparently do not suck. Without him, or on the road, and all bets are off.

“All bets are off” = the spurs get the shit kicked out of them.

Portland is always one of those teams that either blows us out or keeps it close.  This is a good win.

On the subject of first round matchups, give me Houston all day.  Pop owns D'An, and Harden will just play hero ball and probably fuck it away like every other year.  I don't want GS for obvious reasons.  Denver is young but playing at altitude is one hell of a home court advantage.  OKC is just never a good matchup for us, and Russ and Paul George are just gamers.

10 hours ago, Assman said:

Portland is always one of those teams that either blows us out or keeps it close.  This is a good win.

On the subject of first round matchups, give me Houston all day.  Pop owns D'An, and Harden will just play hero ball and probably fuck it away like every other year.  I don't want GS for obvious reasons.  Denver is young but playing at altitude is one hell of a home court advantage.  OKC is just never a good matchup for us, and Russ and Paul George are just gamers.

You forgot to mention the fact that Chris Paul is overdue for an injury