2018-2019 San Antonio Spurs: Fuck Kawhi Leonard

Michael Knight

Porzingis likely isn't playing this year so we would pretty much throw in the towel on this season if we made that move. Not saying it's the wrong move either. The Spurs have always been high on Porzingis. 

Not sure I would want to give up White or Dejounte Murray for a guy that hasn't played in over a year. Seems like one of those players would have to be in the deal. 

Edited by texasstrong12

King Boban was only in San Antonio for a season, but his immense stature and soft shooting touch left a mark with this fan, so I wanted to share this here:

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/25833685/the-legend-boban-marjanovic

An excerpt:

Indeed, Boban Marjanovic might well be the most popular guy in the NBA right now based on sheer approval rating. Everybody loves Boban. He has zero haters. He has melted the fickle hearts of NBA Twitter and tamed the trolls of countless NBA subreddits. He even has his own subreddit: a photo thread of Boban holding various things in his massive, perspective-warping hands. It's called Boban Holding Things. He's gone viral with a video of him doing something he and Harris call "The Chicken Soup Dance." He's gone viral for a clip of him palming the ball over Anthony Davis' head and Davis, who is 6-10, swatting at it helplessly until he realizes Boban is messing with him and he starts to laugh. He's gone viral for a photo of him standing next to Kristin Chenoweth, who, standing, reaches Boban's waist. This past summer, he co-starred with Harris in the year's best new reality series, The Bobi and Tobi Show, a three-episode love letter to the NBA's oddest couple.

Edited by Braff Zacklin

Ugly win, but the Spurs presently sit 1 game out a #4 seed and pick up a needed victory within the division. I've noticed the trend of playing down to the level of their competition this season. Losses to Phoenix, Chicago and Memphis and some very close victories against those teams as well.

1 hour ago, Chad said:

Ugly win, but the Spurs presently sit 1 game out a #4 seed and pick up a needed victory within the division. I've noticed the trend of playing down to the level of their competition this season. Losses to Phoenix, Chicago and Memphis and some very close victories against those teams as well.

Lack of a leader?   To many youngish o players?